General Antoine Drouot v Feldmarshall Prinz Blücher Wahlstadt
Corps v CorpsFrench (Blue) 3 players1. Panzerde (CIC):
Take and hold Le Touchette de Wood.
Played with full fog of war.
General de division Comte Antoine Drouot: Corps Commander
2. Beef (LeBeof): General de division Comte Guillaume Philibert Duhesme: Division commander: 2 x Brigade infantry + 2 x Battery Artillery (16 pieces total)
3. Asid: General de division Comte Claude Etienne Guyot: Division commander: 2 x Brig Cavalry + 2 x Battery Artillery (16 pieces total)Subordinates controlled by Panzerde:
4. Generale de Division Comte Louis Friant: 1 x Brigade inf + 2 x Battery Artillery (16 pieces total)
5. Generale de Division Comte Charles Antoine Morand: 1 x Brigade inf + 2 x Battery Artillery (16 pieces total)
6. Generale de Division Comte Charles Lefebvre-Desnouettes: 2 x Brigade cavalry + 2 x Battery Artillery (16 pieces total)
7. Generale de Division baron Jean-Jacques Desvaux de Saint-Maurice: 4 x Battery Artillery (32 pieces total)Prussian (Red) AI1. AI (CIC):
Feldmarshall Prinz Blücher Wahlstadt (CIC): Armee vom Niederrhein
Mixed Corps (balanced)Subordinates controlled by AI:
2. Generalleutnant Johann Adolf Freiherr Von Thielemann: Corps Commander
3. Oberst Hans Philipp August von Luck Und Witten
4. Oberst Johann Karl Jakob von Kemphen
5. Oberst Wolf Wilhelm Ferdinand von Stülpnagel
6. Oberst Eberhard Franz Ernst Friedrich von Mohnhaupt
7. Oberst Friedrich August von der Marwitz
8. Generalmajor Karl August Ferdinand von BorckeSettings:
• Courier orders
• Bare map. Full F.O.W.
• No voice during game.
We started in the north. Our objective was clear. Take and hold La Touchette de Wood. Simple enough........The objective was Le Touchette de Wood
Panzerde tasked Beef to move to Chateau De Timpko and take it. He wanted it as an anchor to attack the objective to the SE. I would move southwards using the roads and link up with Beef. Panzerde would move south with the main force.Beef sent his cavalry through the forest. He wanted them to scout the area. You can see the Prussian forces start to split. One section NE and the other east. Full fog of war meant we knew nothing about the enemy.Beefs cavalry in the west spotted the enemy. The enemy manoeuvred to engage. Beefs cavalry were up for a fight. They assumed a formation. Did they know the size of the enemy force? To the East Panzerde got word of the enemy to our west. He gave orders to me to continue to the château but to be prepared to flank the enemy.Beefs forces manoeuvred northward into the enemy while Panzerde ordered his formations. Remember we did not know the enemy had split in 2.How it ended
Panzerde had exhausted artillery and infantry fall back to Keen Colline in the north east. South of Flanigan, Panzerde had artillery set on his right....Dangerously exposed...Enemy infantry and cavalry dangerously close! The enemy took the objective...We were fighting in the north. We did feel confident in the northern situation. We did not know it was a small portion of the enemy.
If you look at the results below. You will see that the % losses were very low. The AI duped us into fighting in the north while they took the objective in the south. The scenario ended with an allied (Prussian)victory.StatisticsFrenchKilled:
3.81Download Replay file Click hereTo play the file
. Download and extract it to the C:\Users\Username\Documents\SowWL\Saved Games\Replay folder. Only place the ".rep"
file in the folder.
Single player > Load Replay > Select file > Press "Load replay"Download Battle stats Click hereTo play the file
Download and extract it anywhere.
Double click: SOW Outcome Calculator.exe
Click " Calculate overall score" at the top of the screen.
Selecting each named person on the left or right will reflect specific results.