Translations for our friends around the world.

New URL: www.Schwerpunkt.Games

Click image to go to main site  www.Schwerpunkt.Games

Author Topic: Malta  (Read 86 times)

Offline jcrohio

Malta
« on: November 10, 2018, 05:29:45 PM »
Just finished Malta Scenario.

Three things:
1. Might have found a bug. Multiple times I had 11-12 Air-Naval attacks but only the first six showed up in the report. Saved game included.

2. There are some German fighters in Egypt that cannot be used without being destroyed as they have no bases to than land at after combat.

3. In the Design Notes #6 is probably wrong. Should read Malta not Crete?

Jack

Offline schwerpt

• Schwerpunkt Games Developer
    • Schwerpunkt
Re: Malta
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 03:14:15 AM »
Thanks for the comments.  I put those on the list, and will analyze and fix for v1.0.11.
Ron

Offline schwerpt

• Schwerpunkt Games Developer
    • Schwerpunkt
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 10:47:17 PM »
Fixed the German air unit return to base issue.  The initial location of the air units were in Allied held cities.
Also fixed the Design note text to reflect Malta.
These changes will show up on v1.0.11.

Having trouble re-creating the Report Display for air to naval combats.  The code is the same for all of the combat reports at the top of the command panel.  Please try more than six naval to naval to see if they also are having a problem.  Also, do you have v1.0.10?, I want to make sure we are operating on the same version.

Thanks,
Ron

Offline jcrohio

« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 11:48:35 PM »
The save game I included in the initial post has 15 air to naval combats but only six are reported. Look at hexes 302,342 (2 combats), 304,340 (1 combat), 202,268 (6 combats), 177,304 (3 combats), 179,303 (1 combat), 180,303 (2 combats). I am using version 1.10.

Hope this helps

Jack