Translations for our friends around the world.

The Flight Sim Store Warning!!!!

Author Topic: Milviz C-130 WIP  (Read 2683 times)

Offline Red2112

• Life Support
Milviz C-130 WIP
« on: September 01, 2016, 11:21:23 PM »
This is gonna be nice  ;)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: Milviz C-130 WIP
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 11:34:45 PM »

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Longknife

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 02:17:09 AM »
Meh... I bought the Captainsim one soon as it hit the market. Was all kinds of excited & after learning how to operate it I rarely flew it again. Methinks I would do the same with this one.

I wish captainsim would start developing for DCS (and told them as much). I think they could do very well for themselves in that venue.

Offline Lumituisku

• HAVOC
  • Howl with the pack
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2016, 02:22:58 AM »

This model looks great. Especially that one can actually see behind the cockpit, and probably move to that area as well? I hope. However I guess there is not too much that one can use or do behind pilots place.

However looks great! I'm impressed!

Pain is the nature of life. it is the recognition that I'm nothing more. - Mark Rowland's

Offline Red2112

• Life Support
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2016, 06:16:18 AM »
The CS B757 was the very first plane I bought when I got FSX.  The problem was it had to many bugs and took them some time to fix them.  I have it ported to P3D via Estonia Tool.  I really like the 757 and wish PMDG would dig into it some day.  I also have the CS B-777, but the documentation (besides the manual) is a bit on the poor side.

In the past two years I have setteld with just a handfull of devīs after spending ALOT of money on useless planes, or unfinish planes that never got there bugs fixed! Last year I moved to P3D.

I used to be a big fan of RealAir, have all there stuff for FSX.  When they ported there stuff to P3D they made a bad move (at first) by asking you to pay the same amount of money for the P3D version, after some time they fixed that by just asking for a small portion of money for owners of there FSX version to P3D.  So that kind of put me off and forgot about RealAir.  Now the devīs I stay with are Majestic, iFly, Milviz, Aerosoft and A2A, being A2A the only one I have paid twice for the same plane.  The Dash 8 Q400 and iFly B-747 are my faveīs.  The iFly B-747 has a excelent FMC very in-depth in my opinion, you can use the official 747 FMC manual to use it, with parallel off-sets, holding off-sets and other goodies, real nice.

Another fav that I just love is Coolskys DC-9, to bad you have to port it via Estonia but it works very well.  The should all be like the Coolsky DC-9!  Apart that it was the first plane I ever got on when I was young. Miami>Germany>Madrid.

At the momnet Iam on stand-by with civil simmīs as Iam a bit tierd of paying money for up-grades that all they do is give a facewash and/or fix things that should have been fixed out of the box, specially with P3D, so Iam still in P3D 2.5 and will wait till P3D moves to a 64bit platform.  Reason?  I have more then 3k spent on FSX/P3D and I donīt want to spend more money on fixes, royalties or what have you.  Beside having to upgrade weather engines every 3 weeks.  You all know what I mean  :(

Anyway, I have alot of Milviz stuff and like how they work, just wish they would finish there B-350i which I also have.  Iam a dual prop fan  ;)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 06:34:33 AM by Red2112 »

Offline Longknife

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2016, 12:43:18 PM »
We have much in common my friend. I dont that I have figured out how much I have spent on payware planes over the years. I am scared to really, it would make me face my addiction LOL

Different developers aircraft have differant "feels" if that makes any sense. Lionheart, Carenado, Nemeth, Milviz, Alabeo, Realair & A2A are devs that I pretty much buy anything they make.
My simming tastes for aircraft run more towards helo's, bush planes & vintage aircraft. Consequently I pretty much have them all unless its an aircraft that I have no interest in whatsoever. With Jets I like older stuff as well. The CS727 is prob my fave, cool sky DC-9 is a close second. I also like the vintage big iron but I do have the CS 757 but like you said its buggy so rarely flew it.

I really wish DCS developers would delve more into cold war aircraft. What I would give for a Sea Vixen, Lightning or Mig-23!

I just got a new system a cpl months ago. A real monster & havent installed FSX on it yet but I do have P3D v2.5. Like you I am waiting for a 64bit version before I upgrade again.

Offline Red2112

• Life Support
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2016, 04:52:49 PM »
Check out my recent post in DCS, I think you will like that  ;)

Care,

Red

Milviz Advanced Series T-38A Talon

Started by AsidBoard FSX/P3D/X-Plane

Replies: 1
Views: 1973
Last post July 04, 2016, 03:05:17 PM
by Asid
Free Milviz P-38 Red Bul

Started by AsidBoard FSX/P3D/X-Plane

Replies: 0
Views: 1546