Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: EmergeNYC-  (Read 15411 times)

Offline wilso845

• HAVOC
  • ArmA
Re: EmergeNYC-
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2016, 06:16:25 AM »

" Hey everyone,
This week we mentioned we would be working on remaking our Ladder Trucks completely. Well here they are, Ladder 66, Tower Ladder 68 and Hook and Ladder 75. The first thing that you will notice is some of the trucks got an upgrade and others a downgrade. We wanted to grasp the feel of the FDNY Fleet over the last decade and a half by giving players a mix of early 2000 apparatus, all the way up to modern apparatus from today. We really feel with this update we did really well in providing a Ladder Company fleet that looks just as great as our Engines.
This week we also hit 9,000 subscribers on You tube, almost 1,000 followers on Instagram and nearly 10.000 likes on Facebook. We're so excited as the game grows in popularity and interest. These next 3-4 weeks are crucial and the right moves on our part will really define the success of the project. We will be investing in an advertising campaign through major gaming network sites, and social media pages that can reach out to the amount of people we need for them to gain interest and contribute to the project giving us a very promising looking chance to hit our funding goal in 20 days. We have raised just over 23,000$ in the first 20 days but we feel with this campaign it will give us a big boost in the next 2 weeks.
As you can see at the end of the video that we have been working on a 100% accurate interior of each fire apparatus. These are the things we are adding to really define what we are doing as a simulation. Next week's update will be the debut of EmergeNYC First Person Driving."

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline wilso845

• HAVOC
  • ArmA
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2016, 06:20:16 AM »

Tech Demo October 31st! Reserve your spot now by contributing and grabbing a Deluxe Edition reward or higher: https://www.indiegogo.com/…/emergenyc-emergency…/x/14966458…
Only 15 days left!
https://www.facebook.com/EmergenycGame/
Hey everyone! This weeks update is pretty awesome! We spent a ton of time this week finishing up the interiors of the trucks and getting them setup in game with features such as clicking switches and buttons (We will animate them next), + side mirrors and looking out of windows like American Truck Simulator. We also experimented with different audio mastering to get close to realistic sounds inside the apparatus cab. Check out the video now!
This week is exciting for us as we launch our advertising campaign tomorrow to reach out to millions of people, and we have also just signed with an Indie Development Studio to help develop the game. This studio has artists, developers, its own backend system, and even Marketing directors. The next few months are exciting and we hope you are all excited for the tech demo in 15 days!
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2016, 01:14:35 PM »
Hi Wilso

Thanks for keeping us updated on this.

I hope the "tech demo" is playable and gives a feel for what is to come. All to often we are promised so much, only to be let down when the game is released.

Regards
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline wilso845

• HAVOC
  • ArmA
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2016, 03:10:14 PM »
It's starting to shape up I have really enjoyed this thread the most, as the have been true to their word that updates will be posted on a weekly basis.
I haven't posted all updates as they are not as important as the others posted.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline wilso845

• HAVOC
  • ArmA
Re: EmergeNYC- Demo Announcement
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2016, 10:48:52 AM »
"We hope you all are just as excited as us for the next few days and weeks. What we have been able to do with such limited resources and funding, is now going to multiply it's self into something much bigger and better. With our recent partnership with a studio and our Indiegogo campaign coming to a close soon. The development of EmergeNYC is full sail from here. We hope our supporters who have been with us for a long time can appreciate the progress and constant improvement.

Were excited to say we're on track for the tech demo release in 11 days. We are running the last 9 days of our Indiegogo Campaign now is your chance to reserve your spot in the tech demo exclusive for our deluxe members and up on October 31st!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/emergenyc-emergency-services-game-simulator/x/14966458#/

Do not be discouraged by where we stand right now. You can help by spreading the word or contributing if you have not yet. We expect a huge boost this weekend in contributions to the project and last minute ones as well. Help get the word out to help make this game as great as it should be."

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Stardog765

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2016, 01:21:21 PM »
Nice! Sounds cool bro!
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2016, 02:22:39 PM »
Getting closer brah...Hope you like it as i know you have been looking forward to this for a while.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline wilso845

• HAVOC
  • ArmA
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2016, 07:51:07 PM »
"We hope you all are just as excited as us for the next few days and weeks. What we have been able to do with such limited resources and funding, is now going to multiply it's self into something much bigger and better. With our recent partnership with a studio and our Indiegogo campaign coming to a close soon. The development of EmergeNYC is full sail from here. We hope our supporters who have been with us for a long time can appreciate the progress and constant improvement.

Were excited to say we're on track for the tech demo release in 11 days. We are running the last 9 days of our Indiegogo Campaign now is your chance to reserve your spot in the tech demo exclusive for our deluxe members and up on October 31st!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/emergenyc-emergency-services-game-simulator/x/14966458#/

Do not be discouraged by where we stand right now. You can help by spreading the word or contributing if you have not yet. We expect a huge boost this weekend in contributions to the project and last minute ones as well. Help get the word out to help make this game as great as it should be."

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline wilso845

• HAVOC
  • ArmA
Re: EmergeNYC- Update
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2016, 08:29:28 PM »
"Only 6 days left to reserve your spot in our exclusive tech demo! Deluxe and up perks only!
https://www.indiegogo.com/…/emergenyc-emergency-services-ga…
Hey everyone,
Check out these 2 screenshots, this is how you will be controlling the ladders on the truck, from the turntable. Don't worry, if your depth perception isn't too good you will be able to switch to a couple of other cameras to help you get perfect placement. We have also redesigned our ladder mechanics so they are much easier to use and work much better.
8 days left till our tech demo release. We are rushing to get things done in time and have a lot to really wrap up and get out to you guys. As you may know we constantly push updates out for our demos allowing you guys more features and things to look at and mess around with. This will be the case for the tech demo. We will be updating, bug fixing, constantly adding new vehicles, features, and building the game around everyone's feedback and reports.
If we feel something is not ready in the first release we will dedicate all of our time to make sure it is ready for you guys in the next update. Unfortunately this may be the case for NYPD vehicles. As you all know we have spent most of our time on the Fire Department side of things as we really want to focus on one aspect of gameplay at a time. However we can Guarantee you will be driving your favorite RMPs around the first week after release. This gives us time to really finish up the vehicle mechanics of the fire department and EMS side of things with sufficient time and a whole week to focus on making the NYPD update as good as it can be.
Our next and last update before the tech demo release is going to be a full demonstration video of all the features and gameplay of the tech demo as well as a multiplayer demo. If our multiplayer system is not 100% ready in the first release it will definitely be in the next update or as soon as we can get it polished up and ready for you to play with your friends.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 08:32:54 PM by wilso845 »
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2016, 10:44:27 PM »
Is it here yet?  ::)
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline wilso845

• HAVOC
  • ArmA
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2016, 07:54:13 PM »
If you haven't to reserve first access in our tech demo coming October 31st!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/emergenyc-emergency-services-game-simulator#/

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline wilso845

• HAVOC
  • ArmA
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2016, 10:15:34 AM »
12hrs late but the DEMO has arrived, typically i am at Work so will post my findings later once i have had a bural around the the streets sirens and lights ago🚒🚨👍 
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2016, 12:21:35 PM »
12hrs late but the DEMO has arrived, typically i am at Work so will post my findings later once i have had a bural around the the streets sirens and lights ago🚒🚨👍
waiting for your opinion....
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags: