Translations for our friends around the world.

Joining forum

If you have applied to join, please check your email/spam folder for confirmation.

D.O.W Multiplayer

Forum

D.O.W. Twitch channel

pKUWxnW%20-%20Imgur_zps7aj1obwp

Save

D.O.W. Steam Group

D.O.W. YouTube

Recent Posts

TeamSpeak Voice Chat

##############################
Lobby
Dogs of War Vu
Age Of Empires
Arma
TaskForceRadio
Arma Development
D.C.S.
Deep Rock Galactic
Falcon B.M.S.
Farm Simulator
FSX/P3D/X-Plane
DoW Air
Fire Fighter X
Golf Club 2
Graviteam
IL2
Insurgency
Life is Feudal
Naval Action
Racing
Red Storm 2: Vietnam
Scourge of War
Waterloo
Coalition
French
Gettysburg
Confederate
Union
Steel Beasts Pro
Alpha
Bravo
Opfor
Tabletop Simulator
Tornado
Virtual Battle Space
Mission in progress.
Design
World Of Warships
Other games
Radio Control
neXt Heli sim
A.F.K.
Private Meeting.
TSViewer.com

Visitors

Pages: 1 ... 680 681 [682] 683 684 ... 701

Tuesday, August 30, 2016
By: JC
Team Weber - Steel Beasts ProPE 4.0 - AAR, Part 2
Part 1: Click Here

Original post & comments: Click Here

0 Comments
Rule The Waves by Naval Wafare Simulations Review

Rule The Waves

By

Naval Warfare Simulations

Okay, I played Steam and Iron with the campaign expansion, and I thought that anything a warship enthusiast could want was in it. Boy, was I wrong. I think I just saw a kitchen sink float by. Rule The Waves is not a game, it is a lifestyle. If you want it to be, that is. You can go as deep into this game as you want to. It is almost intimidating when opening up the game. Where to start and what to do? Thankfully NWS has thrown in a lot of help for the budding Tirpitz in you. The start of the game is still a few years before the advent of the Dreadnaught changed the entire naval race. The ships you start with resemble those in the Russo-Japanese War, not WWI.

You can start the game as one of eight countries. These are:

England, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Austria-Hungary, Japan and the US. You can also click on 'Custom nation'; this allows you to also pick CSA, CSA2, Spain, Spain2.

Each country has its own research advantages, and it also has some disadvantages listed. One of the disadvantages is the size of the naval guns your country can build compared to others.

Read on: Click Here...

Read More

0 Comments
0600 11 Jul 44 SitRep- your 9th Fallschirm regiment has performed remarkably well considering what has been asked of it. We have received less than adequate supply, almost no replacements, and defending a wide front, yet we have been able to manage against a foe that currently possesses almost every combat advantage. Due to nearby fighting on Hill 192, II Battalion is currently not available. I battalion executed a predawn attack with attached engineers. Currently they have "degraded" cohesion due to their attack and eventual pullback, and they should recover within a couple hours. Unit manpower levels are roughly 60% at the moment, and will get no better. You will receive some reinforcements, but it will be very limited amounts that trickle in. Our orders are clear: surrender no ground without a fight. So make them pay for every inch while trying to protect St. Lo.

Enemy Intel-we have been continuing to face the 29th Infantry Division plus typical attachments (a tank battalion and chemical mortars). They are decent troops, but perhaps the largest advantage they hold is their field artillery with copious amounts of ammunition. To date it appears that the Americans engage in ground combat...

Read More

32 Comments
Pages: 1 ... 680 681 [682] 683 684 ... 701

Nations that have visited us.

Flag Counter