Translations for our friends around the world.

Joining forum

If you have applied to join, please check your email/spam folder for confirmation.

D.O.W Multiplayer

Forum

D.O.W. Twitch channel

pKUWxnW%20-%20Imgur_zps7aj1obwp

Save

D.O.W. Steam Group

D.O.W. YouTube

Recent Posts

TeamSpeak Voice Chat

##############################
Lobby
Dogs of War Vu
Age Of Empires
Arma
TaskForceRadio
Arma Development
D.C.S.
Deep Rock Galactic
Falcon B.M.S.
Farm Simulator
FSX/P3D/X-Plane
DoW Air
Fire Fighter X
Golf Club 2
Graviteam
IL2
Insurgency
Life is Feudal
Naval Action
Racing
Red Storm 2: Vietnam
Scourge of War
Waterloo
Coalition
French
Gettysburg
Confederate
Union
Steel Beasts Pro
Alpha
Bravo
Opfor
Tabletop Simulator
Tornado
Virtual Battle Space
Mission in progress.
Design
World Of Warships
Other games
Radio Control
neXt Heli sim
A.F.K.
Private Meeting.
TSViewer.com

Visitors

Pages: 1 ... 677 678 [679] 680 681 ... 702

Children of a Dead Earth

The most scientifically accurate space warfare simulator ever made.

Official site: Click here
Official Forum: Click here
Steam: Click here
TV Tropes: Click here

Official Gameplay Trailer

About This Game
The Most Scientifically Accurate Space Warfare Simulator Ever Made.

Children of a Dead Earth is a simulation of true-to-life space warfare. Design your spacecrafts using real world technologies. Traverse the solar system using actual orbit mechanics. Command fleets as the solar system descends into war, and see if you have what it takes to become the victor.

Features
REAL SCIENCE, REAL TECHNOLOGY - Every technology, from the Nuclear Thermal Rockets, to the Railguns, to the Magnetoplasmadynamic Thrusters, was implemented using actual equations from Engineering and Physics textbooks and white papers. Everything aspect of these systems, efficiency, size, mass, power usage, heat dissipation, are all derived from valid equations.
CAMPAIGN AND SANDBOX MODES - Assume the role of an admiral and fight through a detailed storyline chronicling the descent of the solar system into all out war, spanning every planet in the solar system and everything in between. Or simply...

Read More

23 Comments
At this point I am happy to enlist anyone who wants to play out some of these battles using a tactical level game such as Combat Mission, Flames of War, Advanced Squad Leader....whatever you want! :) I will give you an order of battle and battlefield details, and you and your battle buddy can play out any of these battles that are about to develop. This is another important aspect of what Theater of Operations is trying to accomplish; the ability to zoom in and play a battle using a tactical game. 8) The only thing I ask is that you and your battle buddy play out the battle as soon as possible (i.e. less than a week). Contact me on this thread or through our website to let me know if you want to participate.

21 Comments
Tacview 1.5.1 is available!

http://tacview.net/download/

First, I want to thank all of you for your feedback. It was invaluable to pinpoint and fix new telemetry engine bugs.

There are quite a lot of important improvements in this new release:
  • All reported bugs related to the telemetry have been fixed.
  • You can now create and edit objects (like bullseye) directly from the tool menu.
  • Now the HUD clearly display IAS/CAS and magnetic heading when available.
  • Falcon 4 time zones have been added for all major theaters: day, night and sun position are now correct.
  • Added support for X-Plane 9/10, 32-bit and 64-bit.
  • FSX/Prepar3D flight data recorder as been fully rewritten to generate more accurate data and up to 5 times smaller acmi files.
Now, I know that not all of you are interested in FSX and X-Plane... However, everyone will benefit from the work which has just been accomplished.

I have created from scratch an universal exporter. Because they are very easy to work with, FSX and X-Plane were used as efficient testbeds for it. Now it has been debugged and optimized, I will be able to use it to create a brand new real-time data exporter for DCS World and, maybe later, a real-time exporter for Falcon...

Read More

0 Comments
Pages: 1 ... 677 678 [679] 680 681 ... 702

Nations that have visited us.

Flag Counter