Translations for our friends around the world.

New URL: www.Schwerpunkt.Games

Click image to go to main site  www.Schwerpunkt.Games

Author Topic: Positive Post  (Read 684 times)

Offline Zovs

Positive Post
« on: October 02, 2023, 10:08:38 PM »
Okay, so with the combination of the updated rules manual in PDF format and the RAR video I have gained a better understanding of this game and its quite fun. Still learning however.

Got a stalemate (draw) in Repulsed at Rostov.

Quite fun actually.

I did not use replacements for either side as I could not figure out how to use them. I also could not change stacking in Deploy or any mode since I could not figure that out either.

Final positions.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Started playing board war games around 1975 or so and computer war games around 1995 or so.

Offline Agent Smith

• ex-wargamer.com -schwerpunkt fanboy
Re: Positive Post
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2023, 10:30:16 PM »
Good Job Z.Been a long time fan of this game.I think the Schwerpunkt games and tac ops are the only non matrix games I play.Unlike the Matrix games, however, this one is practically impossible to mod.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Zovs

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2023, 11:02:11 PM »
Yeah it’s a shame that we can’t mod this game. The counters are in need of a refresh and it would be cool to have more max zoom in level to read them without squinting.

I created a bunch of mods for the WDS games, WITE2, and TOAW IV.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Started playing board war games around 1975 or so and computer war games around 1995 or so.

Offline Agent Smith

• ex-wargamer.com -schwerpunkt fanboy
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2023, 07:16:47 AM »
Haha, Yeah I use your mods for TOAW.I've done modes for Warplan, Warplan Pacific, Time of Fury, etc...(Magpius on Matrix, formerly Agent S until the great merge with Slitherine stuffed my user names).
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Zovs

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2023, 02:12:09 PM »
Haha, Yeah I use your mods for TOAW.I've done modes for Warplan, Warplan Pacific, Time of Fury, etc...(Magpius on Matrix, formerly Agent S until the great merge with Slitherine stuffed my user names).

I yes I have seen some of your mods excellent work on Warplan series. I remember your matrix user name.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags: