Forum > Real-Life

G Loads

<< < (2/3) > >>

airplanecrazy:
Here is a quick, not publicly published, video showing the flight path visualized in Tacview.  I am using it test a hypothesis I have about the crash.

It doesn't matter much, but is there a way to do a chase plane?  The external view doesn't chase, it appears to keep the same bearing.

Thanks!

BuzyBee:
OK we'll add axial and side loads to exported telemetry in a coming update.

Nice work on that video. If you want to get rid of the active objects overlay you can disable the add-on through Add-Ons -> Enable/Disable Add-Ons -> Lua Tutorial 6 - Active Objects

To get a view kind of like a chase plane, try using the button between the two selected object drop down menus on top. Make sure the button is activated (it will in color if it is activated) and pick either Look Forward or Look at Target and pan the camera around (in the case of Look at Target) to get a view you like.

airplanecrazy:
That's awesome!  Thank you!  I also sent in bug report today on some display issues I am seeing.  Sorry to be a pain.

BuzyBee:
I have received your bug report and we'll look at it shortly. Always happy to have an opportunity to improve something!

airplanecrazy:
I am looking to add G-force displays via LUA.  I see where I can get the Vertical G and Absolute G, but is there an interface where I also get the LatG and LongG values from LUA?  Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version