Translations for our friends around the world.

Click on banner for Theater of Operations website

Save

Author Topic: November Update  (Read 81 times)

Offline choppinlt

• T.O.O. Developer
    • Buckeye Battle Group
November Update
« on: November 28, 2017, 09:13:03 PM »
I apologize for my recent absence, but events have conspired to prevent me from being as active as I have wanted to be here on the forum. I have talked a lot about game concepts, etc, but I have not talked development in quite awhile. I wanted to let you all know that we are close to finishing our boardgame project. When I get the green light from the publisher I will give lots of details, but the important news is that we are close to releasing our first official software!  ;D What I can tell you is that the boardgame is 1980's cold war-gone-hot that will have 2-player and solitaire play modes.

Perhaps just as exciting is that once the boardgame project is done, our current plan is to jump straight in to development of Theater of Operations! While this may not seen like a surprise, I can tell you that this has not always been the plan. Coordinating funding and dedicated project manpower prevented this from being a certainty until recently. So there is a *chance* we may have some software to demo for you in summer of 2018!  8) No promises, but it seems possible at the moment...

Offline A Canadian Cat

Re: November Update
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 02:52:22 PM »
Cool