Translations for our friends around the world.

VBS

052214_wargames_trainer_640

Author Topic: Poland's defence Ministry visit Military Academy of Land Forces  (Read 3403 times)

Online Asid

• HAVOC
Poland's defence Ministry visit Military Academy of Land Forces
« on: February 19, 2017, 02:44:12 PM »
Poland's defence Ministry visit Military Academy of Land Forces

Undersecretary of State in Poland's Ministry of National Defense Wojciech Falkowski recently visited the Military Academy of Land Forces where he watched faculty conduct classes using simulation systems including VBS.

Wizyta Podsekretarza Stanu

W Wyższej Szkole Oficerskiej Wojsk Lądowych przebywał z wizytą Podsekretarz Stanu w Ministerstwie Obrony Narodowej – prof. dr hab. Wojciech Fałkowski.

W trakcie wizyty Podsekretarz Stanu zapoznał się z bazą dydaktyczno-szkoleniową oraz specyfiką kształcenia i doskonalenia kadr i studentów WSOWL.

Swoje osiągnięcia zaprezentowały koła naukowe i sekcje zainteresowań. Prof. dr hab. Wojciech Fałkowski obserwował m.in. prowadzenie zajęć z wykorzystaniem systemu symulacji taktycznej PACAST, VBS, systemu szkolno-treningowego „Śnieżnik” oraz symulatora „Jaskier”.

Z dużym zainteresowaniem Podsekretarz Stanu śledził zajęcia taktyczne z wykorzystaniem Laserowego Symulatora Strzelań.
W trakcie wizyty Profesor obejrzał m.in.: budynek internatowy „Mars”, nową bibliotekę, pracownię zarządzania kryzysowego, salę tradycji, salę planowania, obiekty sportowe, bazę gabinetową i rejon zakwaterowania podchorążych.

Ostatnim elementem pobytu w WSOWL było spotkanie z kadrą kierowniczą Uczelni na czele z Rektorem-Komendantem – gen. bryg. dr. hab. inż. Dariuszem Skorupką.

Translated
Visit of Secretary of State

In the School of Military Land Forces visited the Undersecretary of State in the Ministry of National Defence - prof. dr. Wojciech Falkowski.

During the visit, Undersecretary of State became acquainted with and training facilities, and the specificity of education and training of staff and students WSOWL.
His achievements presented scientific circles and sections of interest. Prof. dr. Wojciech Fałkowski watched, among others, conducting classes with the use of tactical simulation system PACAST, VBS, school and training system "Sněžník" and the simulator "Buttercup".
With great interest, Undersecretary of State followed the tactical lessons using Laser Simulator shooting.
During the visit, Professor looked m.in .: building internatowy "Mars", a new library, lab crisis management hall tradition, meeting planning, sports facilities, base any office area and accommodation cadets.
The last element of staying in WSOWL was a meeting with the management of the University led by the Rector-Commander - gen. Brig. dr. hab. Eng. Dariusz Skorupka.

Original article + more images: HERE
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline JasonPratt

• Now let us see what the future will bring...
Re: Poland's defence Ministry visit Military Academy of Land Forces
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 03:11:21 PM »
Wonder what those colorful boxes on the table back there are!  8)
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mp Decisive Campaigns: Blitzkrieg videos (finished)

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR

Survive Harder! Season Two complete; Blood Bowl Amazons AAR

Offline Don_prince

• Member.
  • A J
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 11:54:32 AM »
Those are the Keycharts, you can download them here: http://manuals.bisimulations.com/vbs3/3-0/downloads/VBS3_Keyboard_Layout.zip

Also those other boxes are very familiar to me aswell... I bloody love the Dell M6700, its my dayly driver for over 4 years now...
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Online Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 02:13:05 PM »
Wonder what those colorful boxes on the table back there are!  8)

Boxed Warganes/Sims.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Tags:

BISim recognized by Military Simulation and Training (MS&T) magazine

Started by Asid

Replies: 0