Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Missions and Host for 4-9-16 & 4-10-16  (Read 3697 times)

Offline Cougar11

• HAVOC
Missions and Host for 4-9-16 & 4-10-16
« on: April 04, 2016, 05:44:55 AM »
I will not have the time to pick/make or post the missions for this coming weekend. I will need someone to set that up, and make the posts. The posts need to be in the same format as I posted. You can just quote last weeks. You then have to change the date, time, and name of the mission in the title/mission name heading/mission name body. Update map pictures. Then copy text from mission text file into summary/intent/etc. Then update time clock link. Then update vehicles in mission with links to SBwiki. This will go in the DOW SB mission discussion forum. Then re-post it in the announcements copy past. Then link it to the calendar. Once linked lock the topic.

Then on SIMHQ re-post the mission post, but delete everything after summary down to date, and after the TS info down to disclaimers (DOW members only, or by invite), or (all welcome). The Place this in bold "For More Info On The Mission -" insert a link to our DOW announcements page. There will be a box that opens and place the link there, and the second box type "Click Here". This will replace the link with just click here for them to click and route to our page.

Then copy the post at SIMHQ, and go to steel beasts and post the same post from SIMHQ to steel beasts in the multiplayer section.

It should go without saying that Saturday should be smaller, with more realistic/immersive of a mission, and Sunday can be more run and gun with more vehicles.
I will be around Monday through Wednesday for any questions for an hour or two each night maybe.

I will be putting together the next phase in the campaign, and at a wedding on the weekend back home. I will post the campaign stuff either before I leave or on Monday when I get back.

I will not be checking up on if this is being taken care of, as I will not have the time for that. I will be getting things ready for the next week, and having my own leisure time playing games instead of only making them. We will see if all the talk comes through.  ;D
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: Missions and Host for 4-9-16 & 4-10-16
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 03:32:32 PM »
I will not be available to host. I will be flying in one form or another.

I will post the missions from here onto GrogH site.

Regards
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Lusik

• HAVOC
Missions and Host for 4-9-16 & 4-10-16
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 05:25:25 PM »
I should be able to host on Saturday, if needed. Sunday is less likely. I will know more closer to the end of the week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 05:27:20 PM by Lusik »
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline RedWardancer

• HAVOC
So, for April 9 and 10,
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2016, 11:13:16 PM »
What are the missions? 8)
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Cougar11

• HAVOC
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2016, 11:25:36 PM »
I will not have the time to pick/make or post the missions for this coming weekend. I will need someone to set that up, and make the posts. The posts need to be in the same format as I posted. You can just quote last weeks. You then have to change the date, time, and name of the mission in the title/mission name heading/mission name body. Update map pictures. Then copy text from mission text file into summary/intent/etc. Then update time clock link. Then update vehicles in mission with links to SBwiki. This will go in the DOW SB mission discussion forum. Then re-post it in the announcements copy past. Then link it to the calendar. Once linked lock the topic.

Then on SIMHQ re-post the mission post, but delete everything after summary down to date, and after the TS info down to disclaimers (DOW members only, or by invite), or (all welcome). The Place this in bold "For More Info On The Mission -" insert a link to our DOW announcements page. There will be a box that opens and place the link there, and the second box type "Click Here". This will replace the link with just click here for them to click and route to our page.

Then copy the post at SIMHQ, and go to steel beasts and post the same post from SIMHQ to steel beasts in the multiplayer section.

It should go without saying that Saturday should be smaller, with more realistic/immersive of a mission, and Sunday can be more run and gun with more vehicles.
I will be around Monday through Wednesday for any questions for an hour or two each night maybe.

I will be putting together the next phase in the campaign, and at a wedding on the weekend back home. I will post the campaign stuff either before I leave or on Monday when I get back.

I will not be checking up on if this is being taken care of, as I will not have the time for that. I will be getting things ready for the next week, and having my own leisure time playing games instead of only making them. We will see if all the talk comes through.  ;D
I'll just repost this for people to read a little better this time

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Lumituisku

• HAVOC
  • Howl with the pack
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2016, 04:40:09 AM »
I'm stressing my head away with this. I had mission idea for Saturday that was supposed to be simple and easy to make... But .... Now it's obvious that it isn't.

Me and renders have thought for several missions from other courses and even tested some of those. That could do as emergency. But I frankly am not too satisfied with current possible ones from many reasons. Mostly cause either too easy or too massive for current small amounts of players. If any of you have good experiences of a missions that would fit please inform us here. This need is urgent.

For Saturday should be max company preferably two platoons and as immersive / difficult as it can get. For Sunday larger and easier would be most fitting. Something that doesn't require insane tactics and where new ones can feel welcome.

- Send from my smartphone with Tapatalk

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pain is the nature of life. it is the recognition that I'm nothing more. - Mark Rowland's

Offline Lumituisku

• HAVOC
  • Howl with the pack
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2016, 04:42:15 AM »
And honestly... Sometimes I'm disturbed by mission creators name / identity. Cause of erm... "Politics"

- Send from my smartphone with Tapatalk

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pain is the nature of life. it is the recognition that I'm nothing more. - Mark Rowland's

Offline Lusik

• HAVOC
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2016, 06:44:56 AM »
I'm not sure whether I'll be able to play but I can host on Saturday.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Lumituisku

• HAVOC
  • Howl with the pack
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2016, 08:50:24 AM »

Cause my working as cancelled due bad weather. I have been able to work on saturday mission a lot. It looks real good now, and I think I could get it ready by then.

Im planning to play on enemy side just in case to make sure things go "right" and to add some more exitement to you guys.

I will hopefully be able to scrach up something for sunday as well. But still if any of you can find nice mission for sunday, I would be most thankful. 
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Cougar11

• HAVOC
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2016, 02:37:39 AM »
Have a great weekend. Hope your missions are great, immersive, and fun. I will drink a few for all of you at the wedding, and maybe even tonight. ;)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2016, 02:38:19 AM »
Have a great weekend. Hope your missions are great, immersive, and fun. I will drink a few for all of you at the wedding, and maybe even tonight. ;)
Enjoy. My friend :)
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline RedWardancer

• HAVOC
Cougar...
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2016, 12:53:29 PM »