Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Team Iron Campaign Missions  (Read 2206 times)

Offline Cougar11

• HAVOC
Team Iron Campaign Missions
« on: February 04, 2016, 03:15:10 AM »
!!!!!!Warning Order!!!!!!

The IRIA has attacked into Iraq crossing and taking the city of Basra and Faw. They have seized the ports and supply routes into Iraq. Kuwait and Iraq have asked for assistance. Nato and US command have determined that for national security interests, regional allies, international supply, and open hostilities, that your force 3rd Brigade ABCT Team Iron of the 4th infantry Division will spearhead US and NATO forces. Brigade objective is to penetrate, and destroy as many forces of the front line of the IRIA 72nd Armored Division(+), push into the Division rear area, and force the 72nd to retreat out of Iraq, and away from the border. Brigade strength must be maintained at 40% of combat forces at all times, and if it drops below we will be forced to fall back to Iraq boundaries. Minimum success is to make the IRIA to return to Iranian boundaries. Moderate success is to push into Iran defeating the second line of forces, and reducing the 72nd to below 70% strength. Major success is to reduce enemy forces to 50% or less in the 72nd, and push into or beyond the third line of forces. Your brigade will be flanked to the North by 1st and 2nd brigade to keep any major flanking maneuvers from threatening that flank. Your forces will have responsibility of your Southern and Southeastern flank. You are required to “designate a force to secure that flank prior to missions, and cannot be from the previous mission. Terrain around Basra is mostly flat and sandy. The further east you travel, the more hills, and mountains you will run into. As you go, there will be increasingly more narrow avenues of approach, limiting your attack options, and allowing the enemy to better engage you.

The command staff has recently returned to the US leaving all the Brigade and Battalion leadership positions open. This serves as a request for 2-4 leadership volunteers to take command of the upcoming battles. Each mission will need a CO and XO, and will swap the next weekend, and have backup commanders for either in game, or if there is an event they need replacement prior to mission events. Please apply with your command staff.

BLUEFOR UNITS

3rd Armored Brigade Combat Team (ABCT) (Team Iron)

Units

4-10 CAV (Black Jack)
Recon = 2 x platoon 6 M3A2 Bradley with Storms
A Troop = 13 M3A2 with storms, 9 M1A2 SEP, 1 Section Mortars, 1 each Supply/Recovery/Repair/Medic
B Troop = 13 M3A2 with storms, 9 M1A2 SEP, 1 Section Mortars, 1 each Supply/Recovery/Repair/Medic
C Troop = 13 M3A2 with storms, 9 M1A2 SEP, 1 Section Mortars, 1 each Supply/Recovery/Repair/Medic
HQ =FO unit FISTV

1-66 Armor Regiment (Iron Knights)
A Company = 3 platoons 4 x M2A2 Bradley + 2 CO/XO, 1 each Supply/Recovery/Repair/Medic
B Company = 3 platoons 4 x M2A2 Bradley + 2 CO/XO, 1 each Supply/Recovery/Repair/Medic
C Company = 3 platoons 4 x M1A2SEP + 2 CO/XO, 1 each Supply/Recovery/Repair/Medic
D Company = 3 platoons 4 x M1A2SEP + 2 CO/XO, 1 each Supply/Recovery/Repair/Medic

1-68 Armor Regiment NATO Replaced(Silver Lions)
A Company = 3 platoons 4 x ULAN + 2 CO/XO, 1 each Supply/Recovery/Repair/Medic
B Company = 3 platoons 4 x Pizarro + 2 CO/XO, 1 each Supply/Recovery/Repair/Medic
C Company = 3 platoons 4 x Challenger + 2 CO/XO, 1 each Supply/Recovery/Repair/Medic
D Company = 3 platoons 4 x LEO2A5 + 2 CO/XO, 1 each Supply/Recovery/Repair/Medic

NATO RESERVE UNITS
A Company = 3 Platoons 4 x CV9030-FI + 2 CO/XO, 1 each Supply/Recovery/Repair/Medic
B Company = 3 Platoons 4 x STRV + 2 CO/XO, 1 each Supply/Recovery/Repair/Medic

3-29 Field Artillery (Pace Setter)
3 Batteries M109A6 Paladins

588th Brigade Engineer Battalion (Lone Star)
1 Platoon 4 each M2A2 Engineer
4 Sections M113 engineer each with one Miclic
2 X 2S6 Tunguska (due to the lack of anything else in game)
2 X Biber (due to a lack of anything else in game other then MT-55, and Biber is longer but slower)

17th Attack Squadron(-)
4 x Apache used in 1 section of two or singular depending on mission and requested more than 24 hour in advance.

3rd Assault Squadron(-)
8 x Balckhawk can be used in sections or above in even numbers, and only into cleared areas of travel and landing zones.

Here is a early structure of enemy force throughout the campaign. Keep in mind that all vehicles will be upgraded version of these vehicles.

IRIA

92nd Armor Division (+)

1st Brigade

1st Battalion = 5 companies totaling 34 Tanks with upgraded versions of the T55/62/72, 27 upgraded BMPs, 33 M113 and MTR60 with different configurations
2nd Battalion = 5 companies totaling 34 Tanks with upgraded versions of the Chieftain and M60, 27 upgraded BMPs, 33 M113 and MTR60 with different configurations
3rd Battalion = 5 companies totaling 34 Tanks with upgraded versions of the T55/62/72/Chieftain/M60, 27 upgraded BMPs, 33 M113 and MTR60 with different configurations

71st Brigade

1st Battalion = 3 companies 20 Zulfiquar MBT, and 10 light tank similar to AS1 or Leo 1
2nd Battalion = 3 companies 20 Zulfiquar MBT, and 27 BMP-2
3rd Battalion = 3 companies 20 Zulfiquar and M60 MBT, 27 BMP/BTR/113 in varied configurations

37th Brigade

1st Battalion = 3 companies 20 Chieftain/T72s/M60A1, and 27 BMP/BTR/113 in varied configurations
2nd Battalion = 3 companies 20 Chieftain/T72s/M60A1, and 27 BMP/BTR/113 in varied configurations
3rd Battalion = 3 companies 20 T72s/M60A1/T62/T55, and 27 BMP/BTR/113 in varied configurations

2nd Brigade

1st Battalion = 3 Companies 11 T72s, 9 BMP, and 11 BTR/M113 per company
2nd Battalion = 3 Companies 11 T72s, 9 BMP, and 11 BTR/M113 per company
3rd Battalion = 3 Companies 11 T72s, 9 BMP, and 11 BTR/M113 per company

Recon/Commandos/HQ

Infantry, Technical’s, ITV, FO, Wiesel, YPR765, AS1, Scorpion, TOW, Scimitar, Engineers, Bridging, Self-propelled Artillery, rocket, ADA, and other wheeled vehicles. The further into Iran, and the closer to populated areas, the greater the number of commandos.

Same rules will apply to the enemy forces as do to friendly forces. Enemy forces will almost always outnumber friendly forces, and the ratio will grow higher the further into Iran most likely.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Cougar11

• HAVOC
Re: Team Iron Campaign Missions
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 03:32:00 AM »
Those that would like to be the bluefor commander please contact me by PM by the normal Saturday game time of 2000 GMT.

I am still thinking about the opfor and to have or not have a human player on it.

I need to make the list of commanders and it will be capped with 3 max. If there is ever a reason to have anyone else command, they will be left with only a short recon period and unit selection prior to mission of hours instead of a day or more like the normal commanders will have.

I have the first terrain ready for the commander/XO. I will select the enemy force and write the briefing prior to Saturday. I will give out the briefing and map with graphics for the commanders to plan on Monday. Bluefor unit selection must be provided to me by Tuesday.

First mission unless the number of players signed up for 2000 GMT Saturday February 13th is too low. I will create the first manning roster this weekend as well.

Future missions will be a little different.
(1st week) The week after mission I will tabulate losses, and outcome of mission to create new force structures.
(2nd week) I will then pick based on outcome of previous mission, the map for the next mission.
(3rd week) I will then pick enemy forces, set graphics, and provide the mission briefing with graphics to the next commander/XO the Monday prior to mission. Bluefor Unit selection must be provided on Tuesday so I can finish mission editing for Sunday.

I hope for planning reasons, that people will show up at least 15 mins prior to game start, so that the unit commander can give a briefing, orders, and that we can start on time. Thank you in advance.

I look forward to this, to speaking with the Commanders, and good luck to those that serve!!!!
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline RedWardancer

• HAVOC
I'm in if I can
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 01:55:22 AM »
Gimme a unit in the 1-66th.  Somebody's gotta control the infantry  8)
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

This weekends missions for SB

Started by Cougar11

Replies: 2
    Views: 2090
    Last post January 21, 2016, 03:07:23 AM