Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Announcing the TFDi Design MD-11  (Read 7552 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: Announcing the TFDi Design MD-11
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2024, 02:14:32 PM »
Update
25 May 2024

From the dev:

We're happy to announce that we've sent out the feature complete (beta) build to the Collector's Edition customers.

We still have quite a few items to work on, but the list between here and release is shrinking quickly.

For a full changelog to see the progress, please see here: https://docs.invernyx.com/en/md11/changelog

Thank you for your continued patience - we're almost there.

Collin Biedenkapp

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2024, 09:34:32 PM »

This is the announcement you've been waiting for.

The MD-11 will be available for public download on July 2nd 2024.

Preorders will be stopped at the end of the Flight Sim Expo.

@MD-11 Presale Edition Customer will be able to preload early next week and on release there will likely be a small patch to activate the aircraft.

https://md11.tfdidesign.com/status/

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2024, 09:38:39 PM »
From the devs
06/27/2024

It is my utmost pleasure to announce to you all today that we have just began the preloads of the TFDi Design MD-11. To download your aircraft you will need to go into your Client Area and download our MD-11 Installer from your ‘Active Products and Services’  tab. All that is left to do then is set the download running!

I would like to acknowledge that we are a day late on the Preloads, this was due to some last minute tweaking and QA that needed to be done before we could be 100% happy to ship the build. This will NOT effect the release date of July 2nd.

**Can I fly it today?**

No, this is just the preload phase, on July 2nd a small update will be released that will activate your aircraft and allow you to take it into the skies! To obtain the update, simply run the installer again and it will automatically check for updates.

Collectors Edition already have access to this update, and will continue to receive updates early to help us with the testing and evaluation process.

**What happens on July 2nd?**

On July 2nd there will be a small update for the MD-11 Presale customers that will allow them to activate the aircraft and fly it!

If you have not purchased the presale then July 2nd will be like any product release day, once the aircraft is out you will be able purchase and download the aircraft.

**What happens after July 2nd?**

Once the aircraft is released, the work does not stop. We will continue to tweak and update the MD-11, the Pratt and Whitney engines will come shortly after the 2nd. We are estimating to have the Extended Simulation complete and released by the end of this year. However , as always, we will not rush it out to meet an arbitrary deadline.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2024, 12:01:52 AM »
The MD-11 will be released to the public on July 2nd 2024. Preloads are available now!
Jun 29, 2024

Community member and presale customer 'JamniorMarinero' created the backing music for this and it has been used with their permission.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

F-14 Design Evolution

Started by Asid

Replies: 2
    Views: 3778