Translations for our friends around the world.

Joining forum

If you have applied to join, please check your email/spam folder for confirmation.

D.O.W Multiplayer

Forum

D.O.W. Twitch channel

pKUWxnW%20-%20Imgur_zps7aj1obwp

Save

D.O.W. Steam Group

D.O.W. YouTube

Recent Posts

TeamSpeak Voice Chat

##############################
Lobby
Dogs of War Vu
Age Of Empires
Arma
TaskForceRadio
Arma Development
D.C.S.
Deep Rock Galactic
Falcon B.M.S.
Farm Simulator
FSX/P3D/X-Plane
DoW Air
Fire Fighter X
Golf Club 2
Graviteam
IL2
Insurgency
Life is Feudal
Naval Action
Racing
Red Storm 2: Vietnam
Scourge of War
Waterloo
Coalition
French
Gettysburg
Confederate
Union
Steel Beasts Pro
Alpha
Bravo
Opfor
Tabletop Simulator
Tornado
Virtual Battle Space
Mission in progress.
Design
World Of Warships
Other games
Radio Control
neXt Heli sim
A.F.K.
Private Meeting.
TSViewer.com

Visitors

Pages: 1 ... 430 431 [432] 433 434 ... 498

Hello,

We just released the latest version of the game based on many of the comments from this forum. Navigate on Drop Box to the same link I provided you when you purchased, and download the two files. The larger one is the new version, and the smaller one is a readme text file listing the changes (duplicated below). Contact me if you have lost the link, and I will provide you the link if you are in our database.

Thanks to the gamers who provided me comments via email, and to the gamers on this forum who also provided me good solid enhancement comments. As always, I prioritized the comments and made some of the enhancements. And a couple of actual bugs were found and fixed based on your feedback. Please keep that coming.

Note that there are now 85 battles out of a total of 102 planned. At $50 for the game, that works out to $0.59 per battle, a good value. And I want to reiterate that I will not stop until all 102 battles, including the Campaign battle is complete. I made some progress on that one, but nothing ready for release. Also note that I included the text files used to create the battles in this release for the first time. Battles can be easily modified to fit how you

Read More

11 Comments

Deity Empires is a 4X, turn-based strategy game with a powerful just one more turn feel! Enter an intricate fantasy world as one of many deities posed to become ruler of the world.

Steam: Here
Forum: Here

Single-player

About

Deity Empires is a 4X, turn-based strategy game with a powerful just one more turn feel! Enter an intricate fantasy world as one of many deities posed to become ruler of the world. On a backdrop of classic 2D graphics, choose from one of the many playable races, and compete with rival deities as you explore the world. Extract food, natural resources, and valuable minerals from the land, and increase your power as you defeat wild monster lairs and build cities to expand your empire. Defeat rival deity armies in tactical battles, increasing the skill of your units with every victory. Materialize your deity to become a unit with extraordinary powers to lead an army in battle. Or strategically transcend your deity into an etherealized form, casting magical spells throughout the world and in any battle, and growing in power as you research magical spells and increase your magic skills in your quest for world domination.

HUGE VARIABILITY IN GAME PLAY:
Choose your deity's...

Read More

14 Comments
Napoleon's First Victory: Siege of Toulon 1793

Epic History TV
Published on 31 Mar 2018

0 Comments
Pages: 1 ... 430 431 [432] 433 434 ... 498

Nations that have visited us.

Flag Counter