Translations for our friends around the world.

Joining forum

If you have applied to join, please check your email/spam folder for confirmation.

Forum

D.O.W. Twitch channel

pKUWxnW%20-%20Imgur_zps7aj1obwp

Save

D.O.W. Steam Group

pKUWxnW%20-%20Imgur_zps7aj1obwp

Recent Posts

TeamSpeak Voice Chat

##############################
Lobby
Dogs of War Vu
Age Of Empires
Arma
TaskForceRadio
Arma Development
D.C.S.
Deep Rock Galactic
Falcon B.M.S.
Farm Simulator
FSX/P3D/X-Plane
DoW Air
Fire Fighter X
Golf Club 2
Graviteam
IL2
Insurgency
Life is Feudal
Naval Action
Racing
Red Storm 2: Vietnam
Scourge of War
Waterloo
Coalition
French
Gettysburg
Confederate
Union
Steel Beasts Pro
Alpha
Bravo
Opfor
Tabletop Simulator
Tornado
Virtual Battle Space
Mission in progress.
Design
World Of Warships
Other games
Radio Control
neXt Heli sim
A.F.K.
Private Meeting.
TSViewer.com
Save Save

Visitors

Pages: 1 ... 415 416 [417] 418 419 ... 422

Friday, July 22, 2016
Command Modern Naval and Air Operations - Old Grudges Never Die (DLC)

Fighting armed religious radicals in the fence-less backyard of a former acquaintance who is now politically bankrupt is like crashing a bar fight crowded with drunkards. Welcome to present-day Syria!

Welcome to yet another winner DLC for the awesome Command Modern Naval Operations. The Old Grudges Never Die DLC requires just the base game (i.e. Northern Inferno not required). Priced at US $2.99, the DLC is a Syria/ISIS/Russia/Turkey/NATO single scenario that lasts 24 hours of simulated time. The player can take command of either the Russian or the Turkish forces.

[img width=800...

Read More

0 comments

Thursday, July 21, 2016
Team Yankee Back in Print

The unforgettable Team Yankee novel, by Harold Coyle is back in print. Besides the Kindle version, which has been around for a while, now you can pre-order it in a physical book by Casemate Publishers.

Last week my son and I visited Historicon 2016 (a miniatures gaming convention) and dropped by For the Historian's stand.

For the Historian's stand at Historicon 2016. That's where I found just a couple of copies of Team Yankee. Thanks to the owner for saving me one.

[img width=800 height=531]...

Read More

3 comments
Point Of Attack 2

Part of the TACTICAL STUDIES SERIES

"Ultra-Realistic" Modeling

HPS Simulations, working with the United States Air Force Office of Scientific Research, is proud to announce the  release of Point of Attack 2, a Scott Hamilton simulation.

POA2 is a modern tactical level simulation that depicts combat over a wide range of circumstances and levels, from platoons and individual vehicles to company or higher sized units.   It features complete depiction of supporting artillery, air strikes, electronic warfare, engineer, chemical warfare, helicopter, naval, and psyop units, network communications, and satellites. 

Units are depicted with official NATO symbology. Scenarios include Germany, Korea, Southwest Asia, and the US Army's National Training Center, along with hypothetical terrorist attacks on US soil.

[img width=750 height=600]http://www.hpssim...

Read More

41 comments
Pages: 1 ... 415 416 [417] 418 419 ... 422

Nations that have visited us.

Flag Counter