Translations for our friends from around the world...and beyond.

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 46

01 Aug 2016 - Free Steel beasts Pro

Free Steel beasts Pro

Not available at this time as it is oversubscribed. I will advise when situation changes.

This offer of a free trial is provided solely by Dogs Of War Vu.

We realise that the initial financial investment in Steel Beasts Pro can seem a lot for many people. However we at Dogs Of War Vu are here to assist if we can.

We are offering a 2 week free trial of Steel Beasts Pro to any person or persons who wish to give it a try. The simulation will not be cut down in anyway. It is a full release version with all models, scenarios and maps. You will also be able to...

Read More

John Tiller's Panzer Battles of Normandy Review

The name John Tiller is well known to any wargamer during the last quarter century. His litany of games include the series 'Squad Battles', 'Panzer Campaigns', 'Napoleonic Battles', 'Civil War Battles', ' The Campaign Series', and even more. The game companies he has worked with are 'Talonsoft' and 'HPS Simulations'. For a few years now he has been on his own with 'John Tiller Software'. One of the more amazing things about this litany of games is that is is continually being updated all through the years. I just started playing a WWI mod for the Campaign series that was just released. This shows the longevity his games have. So we should expect the highest quality and gaming from a release of his. Let's see how his newest release 'Panzer Battles Normandy' stacks up. See, we are wargamers and I used the word stacks, I know,...

Read More

Had a flight on the board for the DC-3 today that was to run some dry goods up to Whitehorse, along with some engine parts. I think there was even a goat back there but I can't say for sure. Could have sworn I heard it though.
Anyway we took off out of Yakutat about 3pm local time.  The weather was pretty shotty on our side of the mountains, rain and low clouds but things looked to be pretty clear if we could get above it over the mountains.

Leaving PAYA

Got her up off the ground and making a turn, heading for ALATY as part of our route before turning towards the mountains.

Great flight so far.  We are at altitude now and starting to get into the mountains.  Well above the weather now.

[img width=800 height=436]http://...

Read More

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 46

Nations that have visited us.

Flag Counter Save Save

D.O.W. Steam Group

pKUWxnW%20-%20Imgur_zps7aj1obwp

Save

Forum

Joining forum

If you have applied to join, please check your email/spam folder for confirmation.

Recent Posts

Voice Chat

Click.gif
Save

TeamSpeak

##############################
Lobby
##############################
Dogs of War Vu
[DoW] Asid
2 hrs, 6 min
2 hrs, 0 min