Translations for our friends around the world.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Games Discussion / Re: Screenshots
« Last post by Beef on Today at 06:41:17 AM »
I would say that shot "wrecked him"...(PS say those last two words really fast and you'll get the joke).
Now that's a kill zone! Good shootin' Rinix!!!

Games Discussion / Re: Tigers Unleashed
« Last post by Selva on Today at 02:06:20 AM »
Hello dear division mates!

I'm still having LOTS of problems with TU either. A.Is that does not fire, crashes, click traps and bugs eveywhere and all the time. I'm trying to understand how is that possible with a game that it's not so fresh from the release date. Playing TU is. basically, impossible, the same happens with PoA 2.5. It crashed so often and has so many bugs that it looks far from a 1.0 version. I can't even make a scenario without losing it for the sysGeomap.AM3 error.

I'm still trying the community patches for the momment, but i don't think that they can fix 1% of the problems.

What about you guys, how "unplayable" is TU for you? Oh, another question, how do you get TU patches that aren't in the official site?

Btw, I'm using Win 10 64 bits.
Nice screens Rinix.

You had a good plan as the CO  :thumbsup

I enjoyed it.

Regards
The mission was late, but successful. Here's my screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/5xQiq

Setup

First 4 kills

Running back

In the swamp

Glow
Thx  :thumbsup
The mission will be played, Asid and Beef have been added to the manning list.
I suggest that we postpone it until next week. I'm working on project, which will probably going to take another couple of hours.
I'll discuss that with Asid.
I suggest that we postpone it until next week. I'm working on project, which will probably going to take another couple of hours.
Games Discussion / Re: Field of Glory II
« Last post by Stardog765 on Yesterday at 07:14:44 PM »
Great AAR!

Loving the game too.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10