Translations for our friends around the world.

Joining forum

If you have applied to join, please check your email/spam folder for confirmation.

D.O.W Multiplayer

Forum

D.O.W. Twitch channel

pKUWxnW%20-%20Imgur_zps7aj1obwp

Save

D.O.W. Steam Group

D.O.W. YouTube

Recent Posts

TeamSpeak Voice Chat

##############################
Lobby
Dogs of War Vu
Age Of Empires
Arma
TaskForceRadio
Arma Development
D.C.S.
Deep Rock Galactic
Falcon B.M.S.
Farm Simulator
FSX/P3D/X-Plane
DoW Air
Fire Fighter X
Golf Club 2
Graviteam
IL2
Insurgency
Life is Feudal
Naval Action
Racing
Red Storm 2: Vietnam
Scourge of War
Waterloo
Coalition
French
Gettysburg
Confederate
Union
Steel Beasts Pro
Alpha
Bravo
Opfor
Tabletop Simulator
Tornado
Virtual Battle Space
Mission in progress.
Design
World Of Warships
Other games
Radio Control
neXt Heli sim
A.F.K.
Private Meeting.
TSViewer.com

Visitors

Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 198

January 17, 2021
By: JC
Busting the Bocage, The Final Push

I do have a YouTube channel and I occasionally post a video. A month ago or so I posted a video about an action from the Soviet side. This was in hedge country and I was in charge of the advance guard of a battalion tasked with securing OBJ Troika. A US Cavalry force with at least one M1A2 platoon was sitting on top of the objective. I could take care of two tanks, but the rest of the mission will need help from the battalion. In this video I'm presenting the rest of the action, played from a save game that matches exactly where I left.

Read on: Click Here...

Read More

3 Comments

Battleship Command: Scharnhorst

Battleship Command: Scharnhorst is a naval warfare simulator that puts you in the captains chair onboard a battleship of the Scharnhorst class.

Patreon
YouTube

A new PR video Dec 28, 2020

This video nicely sums up the current features of Battleship Command.

About

You will battle warships, chase merchants and fight off torpedo bombers.

Using radar, optical rangefinders and the fire control computer.

You will use rudders and the engine order telegraph or climb down to the boiler rooms yourself and mixture with the oil and feedwater flow.

In early development.

Read More

1 Comment
D.O.W. Steel Beasts Sunday Mission 17/01/20 @ GMT18:00 Area Reconnaissance at Neustadt am Rubenberge 1989

This scenario is a simulation and does not have any political message.

RU_compatible_Area Reconnaissance at Neustadt am Rubenberge 1989 by Panzer_Leader

1. SITUATION

a. Enemy Forces
The Soviet 3rd Combined Arms Army is attempting to encircle HANOVER and lead elements of 7th Guards Tank Division captured NEUSTADT AM RBENBERGE, 26 kilomteres north-west of HANOVER, late yesterday. Helicopter reconnaissance confirms a BTR-equipped Motorised Rifle Company (MRC) has occupied NEUSTADT AM RBENBERGE and assumed a hasty defence. Intelligence believes the MRC may be reinforced by a platoon of T-64Bs or BRDM-2 ATs and may be supported by 1-2 batteries of artillery.

After a pause overnight the Soviet advance and encirclement of HANOVER is expected to continue at first light. Intelligence expects 3rd Combined Arms Army will attempt to complete encirclement of HANOVER at WUNSTORF or further west at PETERSHAGEN-MINDEN. It is expected combat reconnaissance patrols (CRPs) will radiate south and south-west of NEUSTADT AM RBENBERGE to locate 1 Panzer Division's (1 PzDiv) main defence. Applying...

Read More

0 Comments
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 198

Nations that have visited us.

Flag Counter