Translations for our friends around the world.

Joining forum

If you have applied to join, please check your email/spam folder for confirmation.

D.O.W Multiplayer

Forum

D.O.W. Twitch channel

pKUWxnW%20-%20Imgur_zps7aj1obwp

Save

D.O.W. Steam Group

D.O.W. YouTube

Recent Posts

TeamSpeak Voice Chat

##############################
Lobby
Dogs of War Vu
Age Of Empires
Arma
TaskForceRadio
Arma Development
D.C.S.
Deep Rock Galactic
Falcon B.M.S.
Farm Simulator
FSX/P3D/X-Plane
DoW Air
Fire Fighter X
Golf Club 2
Graviteam
IL2
Insurgency
Life is Feudal
Naval Action
Racing
Red Storm 2: Vietnam
Scourge of War
Waterloo
Coalition
French
Gettysburg
Confederate
Union
Steel Beasts Pro
Alpha
Bravo
Opfor
Tabletop Simulator
Tornado
Virtual Battle Space
Mission in progress.
Design
World Of Warships
Other games
Radio Control
neXt Heli sim
A.F.K.
Private Meeting.
TSViewer.com

Visitors

Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 288
The Arma 3 Art of War contest starts today
Wed, 6 May 2020

The winning creations will be assembled in a new charity DLC supporting the International Committee of the Red Cross

Grab your art supplies, tablet, or mouse we've just announced the Arma 3 Art of War contest and are calling on you to get creative! https://arma3.com/artofwar

By taking part, you'll be helping to develop the "Arma 3 Art of War" charity DLC. This small but meaningful DLC will consist of the contest's winning entries, plus two singleplayer scenarios developed by Bohemia that will make use of the new assets. It is scheduled for release on Steam in Q4 2020 at an expected price of 2.99 USD / EUR / GBP. 100% of Bohemia's proceeds after tax from this DLC will be donated to the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) for their response to the COVID-19 pandemic and continued efforts in protecting the lives and dignity of those affected by armed conflict. After approximately 10 months of sales/fundraising, the charity DLC then becomes permanently free for all of you to enjoy.

Arma 3 Art of War - Contest Announcement Trailer

As for the contest, it is open in 4 different categories; props, character accessories, character...

Read More

0 Comments

SOW Waterloo Multiplayer Wednesday 06/05/20 at 20:00 GMT

Immersive, friendly session.

Played with full fog of war.

** Notes **
SOW Version: Waterloo 1.03
Largest command: Corps
Smallest command: Brigade
Mission Duration: 180 minutes
Minimum number players: 2
Time (local): Click here
Teamspeak IP: 104.153.105.2:35200 Please wait in lobby for access to other areas.
Room: Scourge Of War

Extra Notes:
TIME LIMIT: 01.30 a.m. GMT at the following day, if no different agreement has been made by the participiants.
The room will be open at 19:30 GMT for preparation & mission setup
House rules: Click here
HITS system
Courier orders
Bare map. Full F.O.W.
No voice during game. (comms by courier only)

Mods required:
DOW Community Toolbar V8: This will be provided.
If an updated mod is required you will be sent a link via pm

Player Skill/Ability:
Must be proficient Using HITS
Have a good understanding of UI

Commanders and leaders:
Biondo
Jakmin
Praetoria
Colbert
Neil
Heldor
Sandman
Zarco

Read More

7 Comments
Community Update Blog #2
Tue, 5 May 2020

Hello Gamers

This is a surreal time for everyone worldwide and we hope youre all doing well considering the circumstances.

I am the new guy (not super new by now, I guess). My name is Aaron (usually fatherHank online its a really dumb story) and I have been hired as a Community Associate to work with our Community Manager DaraDef. I aim to help improve our teams transparency and communication, ensuring that valid feedback is heard by our dev team, and also to communicate back to all of you about our teams plans and vision for the game. Thats a whole lot of words to say I am here to help.

A little about me; my go-to-game is usually Destiny 2, but as of late Valorant is taking up most of my game time (with a little bit of time used to pay back Tom Nook). Im learning the ins-and-outs of Sandstorm, but as you all know it is a very deep game. I was born and raised here in Calgary, AB, and instead of post-secondary I took a decade long gap-year. During that time I worked as a chef in Canada and Australia, and did some traveling here, there, and in between. The thing I collect is sneakers. I think Im well over 50 pairs by now and I convince myself that...

Read More

0 Comments
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 288

Nations that have visited us.

Flag Counter