Translations for our friends around the world.

Joining forum

If you have applied to join, please check your email/spam folder for confirmation.

D.O.W Multiplayer

Forum

D.O.W. Twitch channel

pKUWxnW%20-%20Imgur_zps7aj1obwp

Save

D.O.W. Steam Group

D.O.W. YouTube

Recent Posts

TeamSpeak Voice Chat

##############################
Lobby
Dogs of War Vu
Age Of Empires
Arma
TaskForceRadio
Arma Development
D.C.S.
Deep Rock Galactic
Falcon B.M.S.
Farm Simulator
FSX/P3D/X-Plane
DoW Air
Fire Fighter X
Golf Club 2
Graviteam
IL2
Insurgency
Life is Feudal
Naval Action
Racing
Red Storm 2: Vietnam
Scourge of War
Waterloo
Coalition
French
Gettysburg
Confederate
Union
Steel Beasts Pro
Alpha
Bravo
Opfor
Tabletop Simulator
Tornado
Virtual Battle Space
Mission in progress.
Design
World Of Warships
Other games
Radio Control
neXt Heli sim
A.F.K.
Private Meeting.
TSViewer.com

Visitors

Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 182

Valor & Victory is a fast-playing, easy to learn World War II squad-level game system. Based on the original Valor & Victory board game, the digital edition provides you with an accessible and deep challenge, developed for classic tabletop game lovers.

Product page
Official forum

Complexity: Basic
Period: World War II
Manual: PDF
Editor: Yes.
Theatre: Western Europe
Unit Scale: Squad
Turns: Turn-Based IGOUGO
Players: 1-2
AI: Yes
Hotseat: Yes
PBEM: Yes

Reveal Trailer

About This Game

Valor & Victory is a fast-playing, easy to learn World War II squad-level game system. Based on the original Valor & Victory board game, the digital edition provides you with an accessible and deep challenge, developed for classic tabletop game lovers.

With 20 scenarios based around real events shortly after the Normandy Landings in 1944, the game challenges you to achieve different objectives: eliminate the enemy, capture objectives or exit certain units off of the map.

Valor & Victory is a complete WWII wargaming system, covering infantry and armored combat, close assaults, armored overruns, fortifications, and much more.

COMMAND, FIRE, MOVE, DEFEND, ADVANCE. REPEAT

Just like the original board game, each turn is divided...

Read More

16 Comments
It has been over a week and things are progressing fine. While we wait for something to actually "see", I have a request. I am always trying to find good sources for various orders of battle. I have found lots of good sources for division level and down, however I have found little discussing Corps level and Army level for American, British and Commonwealth forces. Does anyone have access to any of this information? I am looking for a complete OOB, but at a minimum I would like to know transport, engineer, artillery, or any independent combat unit assigned at these levels. :howdy Thank you in advance for any information you can share.

0 Comments
Combat Mission Cold War is coming soon
16 Feb 2021

Combat Mission returns with a brand-new chapter set between 1979 and 1982.

This was the tipping-point of a conflict that gripped the world for 45 years, the Cold War.

Both the NATO and Soviet Warsaw Pact militaries begin to move away from the industrialized warfare of the early 20th century and towards the modern digital battlefield of today.

Developed by Battlefront, Combat Mission Cold War comes with 15 stand-alone scenarios set in the US V and VII Corp sectors of West Germany and 3 full length campaigns.

Prepare your best tactics and strategies: Cold War is coming soon, and things will be heating up when it arrives.

Read More

10 Comments
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 182

Nations that have visited us.

Flag Counter