Translations for our friends around the world.

Joining forum

If you have applied to join, please check your email/spam folder for confirmation.

D.O.W Multiplayer

Forum

D.O.W. Twitch channel

pKUWxnW%20-%20Imgur_zps7aj1obwp

Save

D.O.W. Steam Group

D.O.W. YouTube

Recent Posts

TeamSpeak Voice Chat

##############################
Lobby
Dogs of War Vu
Age Of Empires
Arma
TaskForceRadio
Arma Development
D.C.S.
Deep Rock Galactic
Falcon B.M.S.
Farm Simulator
FSX/P3D/X-Plane
DoW Air
Fire Fighter X
Golf Club 2
Graviteam
IL2
Insurgency
Life is Feudal
Naval Action
Racing
Red Storm 2: Vietnam
Scourge of War
Waterloo
Coalition
French
Gettysburg
Confederate
Union
Steel Beasts Pro
Alpha
Bravo
Opfor
Tabletop Simulator
Tornado
Virtual Battle Space
Mission in progress.
Design
World Of Warships
Other games
Radio Control
neXt Heli sim
A.F.K.
Private Meeting.
TSViewer.com

Visitors

Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 204

A millennia in the future, humanity is scattered and broken, forced to flee from a diabolical alien species that obliterated Earth and hunts humanity to this day. In this revolutionary 4X/Grand Strategy game, you are the last Emperor of the Celestial Empire.

Home page
Steam
Forum
YouTube
Manual

Single-player

Alliance of the Sacred Suns Trailer (Aug 2019)

Coming soon

About

AotSS is a grand strategy game that takes place in the year 3050. Over 1,000 years ago, an alien race known as the Xyl came to Earth through a stargate that humanity had unwittingly built from wreckage that had been found 40 years prior. The Xyl used the stargate to attack Earth, and in the process nearly destroyed humanity. Earth was decimated, and only a small group of colonists escaped through the hastily reprogrammed stargate, to a part of the galaxy tens of thousands of light-years away. As the last remnants of humanity, they colonized a terran-like planet, New Terra, and seeked to rebuild civilization. For almost 500 years, humanity was allowed to grow and flourish, and the Terran Alliance was born, in an attempt to protect humanity from another such attack. Slowly, new races and sub-races evolved as humanity spread further...

Read More

13 Comments
Happy Birthday Colbert

Spero che tu abbia passato una giornata meravigliosa, amico mio

I hope you had a wonderful day my friend

:Happy birthday :sifone :cheers :Soldier_salute :chg

Read More

3 Comments
December 2020 Community Update Blog
Mon, 21 December 2020

Hello Gamers,

This is it, 2020 is finally over.

Major updates for the year are also done, so we are going to have a brief blog this month.

I hope youve all had/are going to have a great holiday season and enjoy whichever holidays you celebrate. Calgary (where the New World studio I work for is) is on another lockdown now, so we are all being sequestered to our houses. Luckily Im a huge nerd and the idea of staying in and playing games during my time off sounds pretty ok.

There arent any more streams planned for this year, so we will get back to that in January. I didnt have anything to announce or show off so I didnt want to waste everyones time and get you all hyped up for nothing.

The studio is closed from December 24th until January 3rd, so you probably wont hear a lot from us for the next couple of weeks.

Since we spoke last we released Cold Blood. Its now live and in the wild, and the addition of toggleable optics has been a smash hit so far.

We also made a change with 1.9 that was less popular - the adjustment of weapon availability for factions. After the change went live we saw all the feedback from everyone and decided that our...

Read More

0 Comments
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 204

Nations that have visited us.

Flag Counter