Translations for our friends around the world.

Joining forum

If you have applied to join, please check your email/spam folder for confirmation.

D.O.W Multiplayer

Forum

D.O.W. Twitch channel

pKUWxnW%20-%20Imgur_zps7aj1obwp

Save

D.O.W. Steam Group

D.O.W. YouTube

Recent Posts

TeamSpeak Voice Chat

##############################
Lobby
Dogs of War Vu
Age Of Empires
Arma
TaskForceRadio
Arma Development
D.C.S.
Deep Rock Galactic
Falcon B.M.S.
Farm Simulator
FSX/P3D/X-Plane
DoW Air
Fire Fighter X
Golf Club 2
Graviteam
IL2
Insurgency
Life is Feudal
Naval Action
Racing
Red Storm 2: Vietnam
Scourge of War
Waterloo
Coalition
French
Gettysburg
Confederate
Union
Steel Beasts Pro
Alpha
Bravo
Opfor
Tabletop Simulator
Tornado
Virtual Battle Space
Mission in progress.
Design
World Of Warships
Other games
Radio Control
neXt Heli sim
A.F.K.
Private Meeting.
TSViewer.com

Visitors

Pages: 1 ... 441 442 [443] 444 445 ... 509
(Dev News #132) Optimizing and Smoothing out the Battlefield
30 November - Saxxon

Hey, Feudalists!

As mentioned in the previous devblog, weve gathered loads of data from the stress tests on Avalon. This week has been dedicated to a deep analysis of this data and working on optimization.

We have released a patch that contains bug fixes and net optimizations that should be helpful in open world battles being more smooth and comfortable for participating players. You can read more about the patch here https://lifeisfeudal.com/News/?n=mmo&art=710

Earlier today we also released a hotfix for the creation of personal claims. Thanks to everyone who quickly reported this issue.

Also, we would be very grateful if those of you who have massive open world battles planed, tell us where and when so that the dev team can check it out and see if the optimization needs more work. You can contact anyone in the LiF Team or LiF Support team on Discord[discordapp.com], or PM us on our social media. Thanks for your cooperation!

With events and Black Friday being the scene stealers last week, we simply had no room for the Avalon poll results. Our apologies for the delay, theyre finally in:

Thanks to everyone who...

Read More

0 Comments

What's your gaming pleasure this weekend? 30/11/18 :gamer

My PC situation is the same as last week. It is alive..barely :smashing-computer

Flight Simulation: Mostly in P3DV4 -(haven't changed to v4.4 yet)
VRS TacPack with the VRS F18/E P3D Military ops with FSX@War, CCP, FSCAI I have a collection of campaigns/missions. Vietnam, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya and one or two others ..Also some carriers :fighter

Sim Skunk Works planes with vAcmi: vAcmi is the free weapons plug-in for FSX/P3D by SSW...They also have a theatre "Combat Zone" :pilotfly

Milviz aircraft in P3DV4 . Milviz make great planes military and civillian :Horizon

The First Oriental Empires DLC 'Genghis' : :beatings

Field Of Glory Empires: I was lucky to get on the beta :thumbsup

Grand Tactician: The Civil War (1861-1865) The testing continues ::Civil war arty

WWII Beta : :

Hopefully

Rainbow 6 Vegas2: Some awesome fun :shooting-two-guns

SWAT4 + SEF expansion: Also awesome...Last time I played mp, Wilso pepper sprayed me then tazed me and punched me...I think in that order... :shooting-two-guns

That's what I am trying to play. :thumbsup...

Read More

1 Comment
Announcement #175
30 November - Life is Feudal (Bobik)

It has been a while since we posted the previous patch notes. Each one of our recent patches has brought a relatively small number of features and fixes, but cumulatively, they have all contributed considerably to the game. So today, we would like to present the summary of a few recent patches:

Patch Notes (ver. 0.13.32.2):
Bug Fixes and Optimizations:
Optimized the amounts of data sent by the server when loading terrain
Reduced the number of net events required to be sent client side when reporting changes to claims
Fixed an issue where movable objects could not be taken out of ruins
Some minor localization updates

Patch Notes (ver. 0.13.31.1):
New Features and Tweaks:
Made numerous sound effect tweaks and fixes
You can now interact with new Signs and do not need both a Hammer and Saw to construct them
Bug Fixes and Optimizations:
Fixed glitchy collision model of the Keep, players should no longer get stuck and slide on the top floors
Fixed Dispatcher server crash
Some Unit and Formation code fixes and optimizations

Patch Notes (ver. 0.13.30.2):
New Features and Tweaks:
Multiple loot totems now spawn at the end of...

Read More

0 Comments
Pages: 1 ... 441 442 [443] 444 445 ... 509

Nations that have visited us.

Flag Counter