Translations for our friends around the world.

Joining forum

If you have applied to join, please check your email/spam folder for confirmation.

D.O.W Multiplayer

Forum

D.O.W. Twitch channel

pKUWxnW%20-%20Imgur_zps7aj1obwp

Save

D.O.W. Steam Group

D.O.W. YouTube

Recent Posts

TeamSpeak Voice Chat

##############################
Lobby
Dogs of War Vu
Age Of Empires
Arma
TaskForceRadio
Arma Development
D.C.S.
Deep Rock Galactic
Falcon B.M.S.
Farm Simulator
FSX/P3D/X-Plane
DoW Air
Fire Fighter X
Golf Club 2
Graviteam
IL2
Insurgency
Life is Feudal
Naval Action
Racing
Red Storm 2: Vietnam
Scourge of War
Waterloo
Coalition
French
Gettysburg
Confederate
Union
Steel Beasts Pro
Alpha
Bravo
Opfor
Tabletop Simulator
Tornado
Virtual Battle Space
Mission in progress.
Design
World Of Warships
Other games
Radio Control
neXt Heli sim
A.F.K.
Private Meeting.
TSViewer.com

Visitors

Pages: 1 ... 597 598 [599] 600 601 ... 665

Saturday, September 23, 2017
By: JC
Arma 3 - Faces of War Mod - Keyhole Positions: Be Proactive

It's September and I am feeling a bit for a WWII, British Paras action. In this blog entry, a beleaguered Para has German infantry closing on his position.

The attic from hell: I fortified the position with some sandbags and placed my character in a keyhole position. Two German squads are advancing (not a fat chance to get out alive, I know).

The point I want to make is that one has to be proactive in a defensive position. A common mistake that I see in people playing Arma 3 is that they fire, duck into cover and just go up again for a second shot from the same exact position. The enemy knows your latest position and he will be aiming right into your head when you come up.

Read More

0 Comments

My God, they are doing it! - Air Vice Marshal Stanley Flamank Vincent, RAF Experience aerial combat, aircraft maintenance and living in an air base at the time of war, all based on a real history of No. 303 Squadron members and actual events.

Official Site: Here
Official forum: Here
Youtube Channel: Here
Steam: Here

Single-player

Trailer

About This Game
303 Squadron: Battle of Britain aims to portray the life of WW2 air force personnel - not only of a pilot taking part in aerial combat, but also of a mechanic from the ground crew repairing the fighter planes. The game is based on historical events, focusing on real experiences of No. 303. Squadrons members during the fateful days of the Battle of Britain. It is not only a video game - it is also a tribute to the pilots and technical personnel of the era.

Read More

11 Comments

Wednesday, September 20, 2017
By: JC
DCS Operation Epsom Campaign - Some Random Hints

As I mentioned in a previous post, this campaign is remarkable and sets the bar really high for other DLC content authors.

I am a bit surprised and disappointed about how little is written in the official forums these days. Ten years ago, virtual pilots used to discuss tactics, share experiences and fully illustrated debriefs. Maybe I am missing something. So I am posting here some observations and practices that are worth mentioning.

Hot resource! The "flak map" shows the areas where AAA fire is likely.

Pay attention to the briefing
Without any doubt, the briefings in this campaign are the best I've ever seen in any other flight simulation. The period maps are just fantastic. Many of the maps shown have been taken from real briefings. Go figure. Be a good virtual pilot and prepare properly for your encounter with the enemy.

An up-to-date flak map can be viewed in each mission as a kneeboard item.

After takeoff, wait for your flight

Having your flight in formation includes you. Don't take off and run away from your pilots. They need you and you need them.

After taking off, I usually hold around the airfield until...

Read More

0 Comments
Pages: 1 ... 597 598 [599] 600 601 ... 665

Nations that have visited us.

Flag Counter