Translations for our friends around the world.

Joining forum

If you have applied to join, please check your email/spam folder for confirmation.

D.O.W Multiplayer

Forum

D.O.W. Twitch channel

pKUWxnW%20-%20Imgur_zps7aj1obwp

Save

D.O.W. Steam Group

D.O.W. YouTube

Recent Posts

TeamSpeak Voice Chat

##############################
Lobby
Dogs of War Vu
Age Of Empires
Arma
TaskForceRadio
Arma Development
D.C.S.
Deep Rock Galactic
Falcon B.M.S.
Farm Simulator
FSX/P3D/X-Plane
DoW Air
Fire Fighter X
Golf Club 2
Graviteam
IL2
Insurgency
Life is Feudal
Naval Action
Racing
Red Storm 2: Vietnam
Scourge of War
Waterloo
Coalition
French
Gettysburg
Confederate
Union
Steel Beasts Pro
Alpha
Bravo
Opfor
Tabletop Simulator
Tornado
Virtual Battle Space
Mission in progress.
Design
World Of Warships
Other games
Radio Control
neXt Heli sim
A.F.K.
Private Meeting.
TSViewer.com

Visitors

Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 334

Just Flight X-Plane 11 aircraft - Updates
Wed 14 Jan 2020

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for buying one or more of the following Just Flight aircraft for X-Plane 11.

The software for all of them has now been updated with enhanced flight dynamics for X-Plane 11.40, compatibility with the SkunkCrafts auto-updater and various improvements and fixes. Please see the Support pages for all the details:

Duchess Model 76 - v1.2 Update
PA-28-181 Archer III - v1.3 Update
PA-28-181 Archer TX/LX - v1.1 Update
TB-10 Tobago & TB-20 Trinidad - v1.2 Update
PA-38 Tomahawk - v1.2 Update
PA-28-161 Warrior II - v1.7 Update
PA-28R Turbo Arrow III/IV - v1.7 Update
PA-28R Arrow III - v1.7 Update
Hawk T1/A Advanced Trainer - v1.3 Update
C152 - v1.2 Update

If you log in to your Just Flight account and click on 'Your Orders', you will be able to re-download the updated software for the add-on(s) which you have purchased.

Best wishes,
The Just Flight Crew

Read More

0 Comments
D.O.W. Steel Beasts Sunday Mission 12/01/20 @ GMT18:00

This scenario is a simulation and does not have any political message.

Boyevoy Razvedyvatelniy Dozor (2.640) by GaryOwen

ORDERS:
Your battalion is marching as the regiment's advance guard. Your tank platoon has been assigned the task of performing as a combat reconnaissance patrol, moving in advance of the battalion along the axis of march in order to provide early warning of obstacles and to detect the location of enemy forces. A combat reconnaissance patrol machine (BRDM-2) is attached to your platoon.

At mission start, you will be directed to move to and occupy your next target objective. You will be expected to occupy the location within 30 minutes. This time limit is critical in order for the battalion to maintain its momentum. You shall preserve your platoon and not become decisively engaged. However, if the opportunity presents itself, you are expected to incapacitate any encountered enemy reconnaissance forces if you can do so without loss of tempo. Contact with enemy screening elements is possible.

DESIGN NOTES:
In order to occupy a target objective, you must have two operational vehicles in the region. The actual time...

Read More

0 Comments
Tiny Combat Arena
A sim-lite flying game with customizable loadouts by Why485

Tiny Combat Arena (TCA) is a flight sim game with lots of potential and nice funky and crisp retro graphics. The visuals run silky smooth on my old 2014 Dell Latitude 3440 laptop. The polygon-shaded graphics of the game remind me of Graphsim's F/A-18, Parsoft's A-10 Attack! and A-10 Cuba! and Eagle Dynamics' 1995 Flanker 1.0/1.5. Such classics! Maybe also a bit of Skyfighters 1945. Imagine if Digital Integration had actually developed Tornado 2.0 with the graphics of TCA.

This flight sim can only get better with time. I am looking forward to it!"

The sense of speed of Tiny Combat Areana is great, and there is more than enough depth-cueing thanks to a more than liberal dose of shadows, and polygon trees and bushes at ground level. The animations of missiles streaking towards their targets, mid-air explosions and flare releasing are impressive. This is work in progress. Demo Day 30 Release v0.4.0 was released on Monday 6th January 2020 and has since been updated to version 0.4.1. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the size of the download. A mere 27Mb! I have three words to say about Why485's project - WATCH...

Read More

34 Comments
Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 334

Nations that have visited us.

Flag Counter