Translations for our friends around the world.

Joining forum

If you have applied to join, please check your email/spam folder for confirmation.

D.O.W Multiplayer

Forum

D.O.W. Twitch channel

pKUWxnW%20-%20Imgur_zps7aj1obwp

Save

D.O.W. Steam Group

D.O.W. YouTube

Recent Posts

TeamSpeak Voice Chat

##############################
Lobby
Dogs of War Vu
Age Of Empires
Arma
TaskForceRadio
Arma Development
D.C.S.
Deep Rock Galactic
Falcon B.M.S.
Farm Simulator
FSX/P3D/X-Plane
DoW Air
Fire Fighter X
Golf Club 2
Graviteam
IL2
Insurgency
Life is Feudal
Naval Action
Racing
Red Storm 2: Vietnam
Scourge of War
Waterloo
Coalition
French
Gettysburg
Confederate
Union
Steel Beasts Pro
Alpha
Bravo
Opfor
Tabletop Simulator
Tornado
Virtual Battle Space
Mission in progress.
Design
World Of Warships
Other games
Radio Control
neXt Heli sim
A.F.K.
Private Meeting.
TSViewer.com

Visitors

Pages: 1 ... 566 567 [568] 569 570 ... 634

Saturday, December 23, 2017
By: JC
Panzer Campaigns Smolensk '41 Gold - How Vitebsk Ate my 7th Panzer Division

I'm playing the newly released Smolensk '41 Gold. I'm so glad I did upgrade to the Gold version and getting an all consolidated install of mods, scenarios and other loose ends that I had before.

The Panzer Campaigns engine is one of my favorites for grand-tactical, operational warfare.

Vitebsk is a great scenario of maneuver and armored/mechanized warfare. In the screenshot above you notice the 7th PzDiv (dark green icons) approaching Vitebsk head on. This should have triggered some caution on my part. It didn't, and although I did capture the objective, I mauled the 7th PzDiv almost beyond recognition.

At Vitebsk, a quick reconnaissance was followed by a no less speedy gain of a foothold on the west suburbs of the city. The deployment the 7th PzDiv. was narrow, but it still allowed the replacement of frontline combat units in case it was needed. In the south, the 12thPzDiv. (light green icons) is still trying to find out a good crossing point across the Luchesa River.

For a better view, please open this screenshot in a different window or tab. The left panel shows the 20thPzDiv (blue...

Read More

1 Comment

Thursday, December 21, 2017
By: JC
Steel Beasts ProPE - The Cavalry Fight or Lack Thereof

I was browsing the summer 2017 issue of Armor magazine and, besides other very interesting articles related to the Cavalry branch, I noticed an article about "fighting for information".

It reminded me of one of the toughest scenarios I played in the series (Hasty Attack by VolcanoMan) and it prompted me to re-assess the tactics of the US Cavalry units present in the scenario. In the video above, I explain why I decided it was best not to fight for information. Make sure to check it out at YouTube for HD.

Cheers,

JC

Original post: Click Here...

Read More

0 Comments
Slitherine's Community Awards!

DoW member receives award: Here

0 Comments
Pages: 1 ... 566 567 [568] 569 570 ... 634

Nations that have visited us.

Flag Counter