Translations for our friends around the world.

Joining forum

If you have applied to join, please check your email/spam folder for confirmation.

D.O.W Multiplayer

Forum

D.O.W. Twitch channel

pKUWxnW%20-%20Imgur_zps7aj1obwp

Save

D.O.W. Steam Group

D.O.W. YouTube

Recent Posts

TeamSpeak Voice Chat

##############################
Lobby
Dogs of War Vu
Age Of Empires
Arma
TaskForceRadio
Arma Development
D.C.S.
Deep Rock Galactic
Falcon B.M.S.
Farm Simulator
FSX/P3D/X-Plane
DoW Air
Fire Fighter X
Golf Club 2
Graviteam
IL2
Insurgency
Life is Feudal
Naval Action
Racing
Red Storm 2: Vietnam
Scourge of War
Waterloo
Coalition
French
Gettysburg
Confederate
Union
Steel Beasts Pro
Alpha
Bravo
Opfor
Tabletop Simulator
Tornado
Virtual Battle Space
Mission in progress.
Design
World Of Warships
Other games
Radio Control
neXt Heli sim
A.F.K.
Private Meeting.
TSViewer.com

Visitors

Pages: 1 ... 565 566 [567] 568 569 ... 633
Happy new year!

I am working hard, filling up the brand-new database, adding all your favorites aircraft and much more thanks the new data supported by Tacview 1.7.

Tacview

1 Comment
JUST FLIGHT Stinson L-5 Sentinel

Compatibility: Flight Simulator X, FSX: Steam Edition, P3D v4, P3D v3, P3D v2, P3D v1

Home page

The Stinson L-5 is typical of the type of aircraft developed during WWII for duties such as liaison, artillery spotting, photo-reconnaissance and casualty evacuation. Rugged and dependable, the design is a true 'work horse', showing little to no concern for aesthetics and equipped with no unnecessary embellishments. It simply does what it says on the tin.

The L-5 was dubbed 'The Flying Jeep' and, along with the Stinson L-1 Vigilant, was the only other American liaison aircraft of WWII that was purpose-built for military use. Other types were used, of course, but they tended to be converted from existing commercial designs such as the Piper Cub.

Nearly all Perspex, the cockpit area affords excellent visibility in all directions and the large door windows fold down to give uninterrupted viewing below. The design was created to be multi-functional and versions of the L-5 were produced to operate as air ambulances and carry small amounts of freight, munitions and other cargo. Its primary use was as a front-line liaison aircraft and artillery spotter.

The L-5's supreme...

Read More

1 Comment
DoW Life Is Feudal Update

The release of the MMO for LIF should be this month. I have early access and have chosen the Roleplayer server Epleland in the EU. I have discussed with the devs about possible lag. They assured me that NA players have no issue with this server. This server best suits my style of play and I believe tmany in this group will agree.

This is an official server with official admin/GM's. So no worrying about losing your character :grump

For info on the Epleland server click here

0 Comments
Pages: 1 ... 565 566 [567] 568 569 ... 633

Nations that have visited us.

Flag Counter