Translations for our friends around the world.

Joining forum

If you have applied to join, please check your email/spam folder for confirmation.

D.O.W Multiplayer

Forum

D.O.W. Twitch channel

pKUWxnW%20-%20Imgur_zps7aj1obwp

Save

D.O.W. Steam Group

D.O.W. YouTube

Recent Posts

TeamSpeak Voice Chat

##############################
Lobby
Dogs of War Vu
Age Of Empires
Arma
TaskForceRadio
Arma Development
D.C.S.
Deep Rock Galactic
Falcon B.M.S.
Farm Simulator
FSX/P3D/X-Plane
DoW Air
Fire Fighter X
Golf Club 2
Graviteam
IL2
Insurgency
Life is Feudal
Naval Action
Racing
Red Storm 2: Vietnam
Scourge of War
Waterloo
Coalition
French
Gettysburg
Confederate
Union
Steel Beasts Pro
Alpha
Bravo
Opfor
Tabletop Simulator
Tornado
Virtual Battle Space
Mission in progress.
Design
World Of Warships
Other games
Radio Control
neXt Heli sim
A.F.K.
Private Meeting.
TSViewer.com

Visitors

Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 194

Satisfactory is a first-person open-world factory building game with a dash of exploration and combat. Play alone or with friends, explore an alien planet, create multi-story factories, and enter conveyor belt heaven!

Home page
Steam
Forum
Wiki
YouTube

Single-player, Online Co-op, Cross-Platform Multiplayer

Satisfactory Out Now on Steam!

About

Satisfactory is a first-person open-world factory building game with a dash of exploration and combat. Play alone or with friends, explore an alien planet, create multi-story factories, and enter conveyor belt heaven!

Construct
Conquer nature by building massive factories across the land. Expand wherever and however you want. The planet is filled with valuable natural resources just waiting to be utilized. As an employee of FICSIT its your duty to make sure they come to good use.

Automate
Construct your factories with gracious perfection or build intricate webs of conveyor belts to supply all your needs. Automate trucks and trains to reach your faraway outposts and be sure to handle liquids properly by transporting them in pipes. Its all about minimizing manual labour!

Explore & Exploit
Venture on expeditions to search for new materials and be sure to put everything...

Read More

21 Comments

January 17, 2021
By: JC
Busting the Bocage, The Final Push

I do have a YouTube channel and I occasionally post a video. A month ago or so I posted a video about an action from the Soviet side. This was in hedge country and I was in charge of the advance guard of a battalion tasked with securing OBJ Troika. A US Cavalry force with at least one M1A2 platoon was sitting on top of the objective. I could take care of two tanks, but the rest of the mission will need help from the battalion. In this video I'm presenting the rest of the action, played from a save game that matches exactly where I left.

Read on: Click Here...

Read More

3 Comments

Battleship Command: Scharnhorst

Battleship Command: Scharnhorst is a naval warfare simulator that puts you in the captains chair onboard a battleship of the Scharnhorst class.

Patreon
YouTube

A new PR video Dec 28, 2020

This video nicely sums up the current features of Battleship Command.

About

You will battle warships, chase merchants and fight off torpedo bombers.

Using radar, optical rangefinders and the fire control computer.

You will use rudders and the engine order telegraph or climb down to the boiler rooms yourself and mixture with the oil and feedwater flow.

In early development.

Read More

1 Comment
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 194

Nations that have visited us.

Flag Counter