Translations for our friends around the world.

Joining forum

If you have applied to join, please check your email/spam folder for confirmation.

D.O.W Multiplayer

Forum

D.O.W. Twitch channel

pKUWxnW%20-%20Imgur_zps7aj1obwp

Save

D.O.W. Steam Group

D.O.W. YouTube

Recent Posts

TeamSpeak Voice Chat

##############################
Lobby
Dogs of War Vu
Age Of Empires
Arma
TaskForceRadio
Arma Development
D.C.S.
Deep Rock Galactic
Falcon B.M.S.
Farm Simulator
FSX/P3D/X-Plane
DoW Air
Fire Fighter X
Golf Club 2
Graviteam
IL2
Insurgency
Life is Feudal
Naval Action
Racing
Red Storm 2: Vietnam
Scourge of War
Waterloo
Coalition
French
Gettysburg
Confederate
Union
Steel Beasts Pro
Alpha
Bravo
Opfor
Tabletop Simulator
Tornado
Virtual Battle Space
Mission in progress.
Design
World Of Warships
Other games
Radio Control
neXt Heli sim
A.F.K.
Private Meeting.
TSViewer.com

Visitors

Pages: 1 ... 551 552 [553] 554 555 ... 619

Wednesday, February 28, 2018
By: JC
Arma 3 AAR - Executing an Observation Plan

I have been exploring several options to create scenarios about fire support observation planning and how it relates to a given scheme of maneuver. I am still not there, but I had fun with this draft of a mission and I thought about sharing it.

Mission:
NLT 173423FEB2035 establish observation of EA0045 from OP 024 or 027 in order to refine targets and neutralize EN armor and personnel. OPs may displace once EA0045 is fired or effective EN fires are received.

Pardon the graphics, but Arma 3's drawing options are really very basic.

There are two EN bunkers right where the positions of OP 024 and 027 have been chosen. In addition to this, both bunkers have a hasty minefield in front of them.

Given the dreadful prospect of navigating through a minefield while under fire, I decided to engage the most exposed EN targets with the team's sniper.

Note that I switch back and forth between the different members of my team. This is off course not realistic, but it maximizes the fun factor.

A couple of head shots can be seen here and here.

The mission execution needs to be fast, so I move my team uphill (team leader FSO, explosives

Read More

3 Comments
Flight Sim World: Curtiss P-40F Warhawk Add-On

Steam page

Curtiss P-40F Warhawk Trailer

ABOUT THIS CONTENT

The Curtiss P-40F Warhawk is a member of one of the most produced aircraft fighter families of World War II, and we at BlueSky FS are excited to bring it you!

Taking part in every major theater of the war; serving widely in Africa and the Pacific, the Curtiss P-40F earned itself a reputation as a steady gun platform and a versatile Fighter Bomber, supporting the allied advance through Africa and into Italy.

Also capable of carrying 2000lbs of stores she was effective against Air, Land and Sea targets making it a vital tool in the offensive against the Axis forces all the way until the end of the war.

The P-40F that we have built for Flight Sim World is fitted with a Supercharged Packard Merlin 1650-1. It is capable of producing just over 1300hp with an operating maximum cruise speed of over 360mph and considerably greater dive speeds. The sounds we have included for the Merlin were recorded straight from the cockpit and the exterior of the aircraft giving you the realistic experience as if you were flying her yourself!

Faithfully recreated with:
A fully-functional clickable cockpit...

Read More

1 Comment
Achtung! Cthulhu Tactics - The Forest of Fear

Achtung! Cthulhu Tactics on Kickstarter: https://bitly.com/achtungcthulhuks

"Veteran strategy game developer Auroch Digital, and indie publisher extraordinaire Ripstone have collaborated with the award-winning table top team at Modiphius to create Achtung! Cthulhu Tactics - The Forest of Fear which is set for release on PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch later this year.

Achtung! Cthulhu Tactics is a World War II themed strategic role-playing game in which the player controls an army of Allied heroes trapped behind enemy lines trying to uncover and foil a Nazi plot of terrifying evil. The game draws from the award-winning Achtung! Cthulhu roleplaying universe developed by Modiphius, which sees the Nazis turn to other-worldly mythical beings to bolster their war effort.

The game encompasses an array of unique gameplay features, including an innovative combat system constructed around the theme of light vs darkness. Representing the battle of good vs evil, Allied characters find solace in the light whilst the opposing Nazi army hide in the shadows awaiting their moment to strike. A skilled player can use this light and dark feature...

Read More

11 Comments
Pages: 1 ... 551 552 [553] 554 555 ... 619

Nations that have visited us.

Flag Counter