Translations for our friends around the world.

Joining forum

If you have applied to join, please check your email/spam folder for confirmation.

D.O.W Multiplayer

Forum

D.O.W. Twitch channel

pKUWxnW%20-%20Imgur_zps7aj1obwp

Save

D.O.W. Steam Group

D.O.W. YouTube

Recent Posts

TeamSpeak Voice Chat

##############################
Lobby
Dogs of War Vu
Age Of Empires
Arma
TaskForceRadio
Arma Development
D.C.S.
Deep Rock Galactic
Falcon B.M.S.
Farm Simulator
FSX/P3D/X-Plane
DoW Air
Fire Fighter X
Golf Club 2
Graviteam
IL2
Insurgency
Life is Feudal
Naval Action
Racing
Red Storm 2: Vietnam
Scourge of War
Waterloo
Coalition
French
Gettysburg
Confederate
Union
Steel Beasts Pro
Alpha
Bravo
Opfor
Tabletop Simulator
Tornado
Virtual Battle Space
Mission in progress.
Design
World Of Warships
Other games
Radio Control
neXt Heli sim
A.F.K.
Private Meeting.
TSViewer.com

Visitors

Pages: 1 ... 405 406 [407] 408 409 ... 473
Dev blog #217

Salute, comrade pilots!

At this time our software engineers are simultaneously developing three legendary airplanes: the P-51D Mustang, the Fw-190 D-9 Dora and the Me-262 Schwalbe, which is the first jet airplane in the "IL-2: Great Battles" series. Undoubtedly, all these airplanes stand out from the rest of the plane-set in terms of their excellent speed characteristics. And as usual, making a virtual copy of a new airplane to our stable brings new challenges and tasks we must perform.

For example, the Me-262 is the first aircraft in our project with a swept wing. It would seem that the difference is not very big, but this circumstance required us to refine the aerodynamics calculation technology. The result of this work will be more accurate characteristics of the stability and controllability of the airplane in lateral movement, which sweep has a significant impact. Daniel has already mentioned about a turbojet engine in the previous diaries, and now work on the Jumo-004B model is in full swing. A dynamic model of the turbo-compressor was assembled, and now work is underway on the engine's thrust, heat and fuel-flow characteristics. Virtually each of the above...

Read More

0 Comments
(Dev News #144) Celebrate the Gods
22 Feb - Saxxon

Hey, Feudalists!

This week weve been working hard on squashing bugs, smoothing bumps and implementing even more new features and updates. Before we dive in, wed like to take a moment to thank everyone who reported bugs and shared their feedback. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding while we work through issues so, thank you from all of us.

If you havent had a chance to check them out already, you can read the patch notes from this weeks updates here and here On top of fixing some of the most common bugs, we have implemented the highly-anticipated Church of all Gods. A grand, decorative structure in honor of the colonization of Godenland! Who will be the first to build it?!

Speaking of firsts, we are delighted to announce the first explorer to complete the Ferdinand Magellan challenge. Truly an illustrious explorer, Svatobor Slavards has visited all 32 regions. Congratulations, valiant globetrotter!

You can check out the other challenges we prepared in this Dev News but if they arent quite for you, how about a self-declared best dressed? Strut your stuff in fabulous feudal threads; all no-drop clothing has 30% off!

Another...

Read More

0 Comments
Hi fellow gamer's.

Today i started my first journey in METRO Exodus and i can say it is great 8)

Some background info from the official site (copy - paste) :

Metro Exodus is an epic, story-driven first person shooter from 4A Games that blends deadly combat and stealth with exploration and survival horror in one of the most immersive game worlds ever created.

Hey not much only the standard PR blah-blah.

Here the trailer:

And here some my in-game screenshots:

Read More

12 Comments
Pages: 1 ... 405 406 [407] 408 409 ... 473

Nations that have visited us.

Flag Counter