Translations for our friends around the world.

Joining forum

If you have applied to join, please check your email/spam folder for confirmation.

D.O.W Multiplayer

Forum

D.O.W. Twitch channel

pKUWxnW%20-%20Imgur_zps7aj1obwp

Save

D.O.W. Steam Group

D.O.W. YouTube

Recent Posts

TeamSpeak Voice Chat

##############################
Lobby
Dogs of War Vu
Age Of Empires
Arma
TaskForceRadio
Arma Development
D.C.S.
Deep Rock Galactic
Falcon B.M.S.
Farm Simulator
FSX/P3D/X-Plane
DoW Air
Fire Fighter X
Golf Club 2
Graviteam
IL2
Insurgency
Life is Feudal
Naval Action
Racing
Red Storm 2: Vietnam
Scourge of War
Waterloo
Coalition
French
Gettysburg
Confederate
Union
Steel Beasts Pro
Alpha
Bravo
Opfor
Tabletop Simulator
Tornado
Virtual Battle Space
Mission in progress.
Design
World Of Warships
Other games
Radio Control
neXt Heli sim
A.F.K.
Private Meeting.
TSViewer.com

Visitors

Pages: 1 ... 480 481 [482] 483 484 ... 548

What's your gaming pleasure this weekend? 07/09/18 :gamer

Hopefully some RC flying. Weather looks good for Saturday. Blow the cobwebs off some helicopters. Also practising approaches with my plane :flyaway

Flight Simulation : I have been doing a lot with VRS TacPack. P3D Military ops with F4, Harrier, Tornado, F18. Landing on carriers is a blast. Did you know you can destroy targets in FSX/P3D? There is also a campaign engine called FSX@War & Sim Skunk Works Combat Zone I might concentrate on the F18/E

IL-2: Tanks. This is showing a lot of promise for WWII tank battles :tank

Insurgency Sandstorm: I had great fun with this the other day :shooting-two-guns

Age of Empires 2 HD: One of my all time favourites :thumbsup

The list of maybe

Ground Branch: :sneaking :shooting-two-guns

Ancestors Legacy

Spellforce 3

Histwar

Silent Depth 3D Submarine Simulation :sub

That's what I am playing. :thumbsup...

Read More

3 Comments

Ancestors Legacy is a squad-based real time strategy with a strong focus on tactics. Inspired by medieval European history, it brings to life four different nations and their conflicts, usually solved by war.

Homepage: Here
Official forum: Here
Steam: Here
YouTube: Here

Free Demo

Single-player, Multi-player

Ancestors Legacy - Launch Trailer

About

Take command of your army as you storm through medieval Europe in an extensive series of campaigns. Choosing one of the four available nations Viking, Anglo-Saxon, German, Slav you will be tasked with more than just conquering, raiding and pillaging enemy camps, villages and towns. Only by utilizing the full range of available tactical options, taking strategic advantage of the environment, and managing your temporary bases and settlements, will you emerge victorious.

Ancestors Legacy is a history-inspired real-time strategy game influenced by historical events in the Middle Ages. The game combines resource management and base building with large-scale, squad-based battles across vast battlefields, all rendered in great detail thanks to the Unreal Engine 4 tech. Experience medieval bloodshed like never before, thanks to the cinematic action camera...

Read More

14 Comments
A fix for Tacview 1.7.2 network connectivity been published

Download: HERE

NOTICE: Make sure you have downloaded and installed the new Tacview 1.7.2 package from 2018-09-05 which fixes the 3D models randomly displayed as cubes as well as network connectivity issues.

Release Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2018
Operating System: Windows 32-bit / 64-bit
File Size: 238.4 MB

The initial release of Tacview 1.7.2 was not able to establish a connection to a remote computer (real-time telemetry, online debriefing, and remote controls). It was because of a very subtle regression in Tacview net code. Thanks to your feedback and the help of the community, I was able to narrow down and fix the issue.

Now you can enjoy anew online debriefings in a comfortable environment!...

Read More

0 Comments
Pages: 1 ... 480 481 [482] 483 484 ... 548

Nations that have visited us.

Flag Counter