Translations for our friends around the world.

Joining forum

If you have applied to join, please check your email/spam folder for confirmation.

D.O.W Multiplayer

Forum

D.O.W. Twitch channel

pKUWxnW%20-%20Imgur_zps7aj1obwp

Save

D.O.W. Steam Group

D.O.W. YouTube

Recent Posts

TeamSpeak Voice Chat

##############################
Lobby
Dogs of War Vu
Age Of Empires
Arma
TaskForceRadio
Arma Development
D.C.S.
Deep Rock Galactic
Falcon B.M.S.
Farm Simulator
FSX/P3D/X-Plane
DoW Air
Fire Fighter X
Golf Club 2
Graviteam
IL2
Insurgency
Life is Feudal
Naval Action
Racing
Red Storm 2: Vietnam
Scourge of War
Waterloo
Coalition
French
Gettysburg
Confederate
Union
Steel Beasts Pro
Alpha
Bravo
Opfor
Tabletop Simulator
Tornado
Virtual Battle Space
Mission in progress.
Design
World Of Warships
Other games
Radio Control
neXt Heli sim
A.F.K.
Private Meeting.
TSViewer.com

Visitors

Pages: 1 ... 454 455 [456] 457 458 ... 522
Dev blog #210

Hello everybody,

The last month of Autumn has begun and we're preparing the next update for our three projects. We plan to release it in two weeks (doh!) or so and today we'll tell you about the upcoming additions. Of course, the stars of the show are FOUR new aircraft, two for Bodenplatte and two for Flying Circus.

USAF P-47D-28 Thunderbolt is one of the biggest, powerful and menacing single-engine fighters of WWII. Its radial 18-cylinder engine with turbocharger, intercooler and water injection boost system enables this monster to reach 700 km/h at 7000 m altitude. Eight 12.7 mm M2.50 Browning machine guns with 3400 rounds total give a new meaning to the phrase 'spray and pray'. In addition, for strike missions, this fighter can be equipped with six unguided rockets and up to three 500 and 1000 pound bombs (225 and 455 kg). Being a late war aircraft, it has many interesting design peculiarities you'll be able to experience in the near future.

Luftwaffe Messerschmitt Bf 109 K-4 "Kurfrst" is a glaring example of the inconsistency of the late war aircraft production in the Third Reich. This plane combines the newest weapon and engine technologies with maximum possible...

Read More

0 Comments

What's your gaming pleasure this weekend? 09/11/18 :gamer

My PC situation has slightly improved slightlyafter the break-in

Flight Simulation: Mostly in P3DV4 and a sprinkling of X-Plane 11
VRS TacPack with the VRS F18/E P3D Military ops with FSX@War, CCP, FSCAI I have a collection of campaigns/missions. Vietnam, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya and one or two others ..Also some carriers :fighter

Sim Skunk Works planes with vAcmi B Mk.I vAcmi is the free weapons plug-in for FSX/P3D by SSW...They also have a theatre "Combat Zone" :pilotfly

Milviz Combat aircraft in P3DV4 11 . Awesome plane :Horizon

Will try to play:

Histwar Napoleon updates..... :bonaparte

Grand Tactician: The Civil War (1861-1865) ::Civil war arty

Armored brigade The new Matrix version :tank

Ash of War The story about an uneasy journey of one man....

On the Western Front January, 1915. The Race to the Sea is over. The Great War has just begun.

That's what I am trying to play. :thumbsup...

Read More

2 Comments
Insurgency: Sandstorm November 8th Update Now Live!

Hi everyone my name is Jon Higgins, and I am the Marketing and Communications Director here at New World Interactive. Today we are rolling out a major update to the ongoing pre-order beta test for Insurgency: Sandstorm.

The core of this update is a codebase upgrade from Unreal Engine 4.19 to Unreal Engine 4.20. This was a very time-consuming process, but should yield significant benefits for both now and the future by allowing us to take advantage of new features in Unreal. During the upgrade, the rest our team has been hard at work adding new content and features such as the Alpha AK assault rifle, community server tools, a new map, tattoo cosmetics, and more. Weve also been doing a lot of optimisation, and continuing to refine the core experience based on community feedback. The full change log runs at almost 18 pages long and can be found at the bottom of this post.

The new Alpha AK is available for the Insurgent Advisor class as well as the Security Advisor in Coop.

View changelog (PART 1 & 2) http://dogsofwarvu.com/forum/index.php/topic,6806.0.html

Gameplay Changes

This update features improvements to gameplay including adjustments...

Read More

0 Comments
Pages: 1 ... 454 455 [456] 457 458 ... 522

Nations that have visited us.

Flag Counter