Translations for our friends around the world.

Joining forum

If you have applied to join, please check your email/spam folder for confirmation.

D.O.W Multiplayer

Forum

D.O.W. Twitch channel

pKUWxnW%20-%20Imgur_zps7aj1obwp

Save

D.O.W. Steam Group

D.O.W. YouTube

Recent Posts

TeamSpeak Voice Chat

##############################
Lobby
Dogs of War Vu
Age Of Empires
Arma
TaskForceRadio
Arma Development
D.C.S.
Deep Rock Galactic
Falcon B.M.S.
Farm Simulator
FSX/P3D/X-Plane
DoW Air
Fire Fighter X
Golf Club 2
Graviteam
IL2
Insurgency
Life is Feudal
Naval Action
Racing
Red Storm 2: Vietnam
Scourge of War
Waterloo
Coalition
French
Gettysburg
Confederate
Union
Steel Beasts Pro
Alpha
Bravo
Opfor
Tabletop Simulator
Tornado
Virtual Battle Space
Mission in progress.
Design
World Of Warships
Other games
Radio Control
neXt Heli sim
A.F.K.
Private Meeting.
TSViewer.com

Visitors

Pages: 1 ... 308 309 [310] 311 312 ... 376
SimWorks Studios hacked!
25 Sept 2019

I received an email from SWS titled "Update available for Nimitz Class Vol.1" on Mon 23 16:04 from the official SSW info@simworksstudios.com.

I clicked the links as it was an official email but no updates were available.

I went onto their site and no information.

I then contacted them via Discord at 11:48 pm because the dev was online. The developer said that he knew and it was a hack. I asked him to post publicly about it and let people be aware but he disagreed (I am putting this bit politely). I told the dev I would post about it. He was not happy.

I checked SWS FB page later and found the following below AFTER I said they should publicly post. Not everyone uses or wants to use FB.

Yet they managed to tell everyone a new add-on was out via email. Why not email their customers to warn of the issue?

SWS make good products. They are a small team. They have very few resources. HOWEVER it costs nothing to tell people there is an issue. They hold personal account information so have a duty of care morally and legally. especially in this day and age of data breaches!

Read More

6 Comments
Alpha 16 Testing Live + AMA + TwitchCon
Mon, 23 September 2019

Hey squaddies!

As we mentioned on Friday, the time has become to test Alpha 16! Please note: Choppers are in their first release and will continue to be developed with the help of your feedback! Expect some bugs, rough edges, and some antics, to be sure.

Head to your test client (Squad - Public Testing) in Steam to get started!

Abridged A16 Notes

Systems

Added Helicopters. Helicopters are an exciting new system of transport that brings about a new dimension to the battlefield, literally. Each conventional faction will get access to medium-lift helicopters capable of transporting troops and supplies. Helicopters are piloted by special Pilot roles much like how heavy vehicles require dedicated Crewmen.
Added Helicopter Tutorial. Helicopters require a degree of skill and practice in order to operate effectively, so weve provided a tutorial that takes you through the basics of piloting, the interface, and even a special time trial challenge course! (Complete with rings!)
Added a Soft-Boundary system for all layers that feature helicopters. This new boundary system is improved in that it gives the player a warning to turn back...

Read More

0 Comments

Glorious Companions is a turn-based tactical RPG set in the fantasy world of Navaroth. Craft your own journey as a leader of a mercenary company! Aspire to become a powerful lord, solve the mystery of the Ancient Guardians, or just ride around the continent building your fortune on trade.

Home page
Steam
Forum
YouTube

Single-player, Multi-player, Online Multi-Player, Local Multi-Player

Glorious Companions - New Gameplay Trailer

About

Glorious Companions is a turn based tactical RPG set in an original fantasy world of Navaroth where you craft your own journey as a leader of a mercenary company. Aspire to become a powerful lord, solve the mystery of the Ancient Guardians or just ride around the continent building your fortune on trade.

The world of Navaroth has been carefully built and maintained by us throughout the years. The whole premise began as a pen-and-paper RPG system. Even the game itself had many different forms throughout the years. In 2009 it was a small mini-game with 2D cards representing the characters. However, it has turned into so much more.

Custom and gritty combat system: no one is invincible as a single well-aimed strike can take out a careless warrior.
No battle is truly...

Read More

20 Comments
Pages: 1 ... 308 309 [310] 311 312 ... 376

Nations that have visited us.

Flag Counter