Translations for our friends around the world.

Joining forum

If you have applied to join, please check your email/spam folder for confirmation.

D.O.W Multiplayer

Forum

D.O.W. Twitch channel

pKUWxnW%20-%20Imgur_zps7aj1obwp

Save

D.O.W. Steam Group

D.O.W. YouTube

Recent Posts

TeamSpeak Voice Chat

##############################
Lobby
Dogs of War Vu
Age Of Empires
Arma
TaskForceRadio
Arma Development
D.C.S.
Deep Rock Galactic
Falcon B.M.S.
Farm Simulator
FSX/P3D/X-Plane
DoW Air
Fire Fighter X
Golf Club 2
Graviteam
IL2
Insurgency
Life is Feudal
Naval Action
Racing
Red Storm 2: Vietnam
Scourge of War
Waterloo
Coalition
French
Gettysburg
Confederate
Union
Steel Beasts Pro
Alpha
Bravo
Opfor
Tabletop Simulator
Tornado
Virtual Battle Space
Mission in progress.
Design
World Of Warships
Other games
Radio Control
neXt Heli sim
A.F.K.
Private Meeting.
TSViewer.com

Visitors

Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 260
D.O.W. Steel Beasts Sunday Mission 19/07/20 @ GMT18:00

This scenario is a simulation and does not have any political message.

Wombat Way by ssidiver

Wombat Way
(Eats, Roots, Shoots and Leaves)

The Sleezarians are trying to push forward.

1) SITUATION:
a) Enemy:
Sleezarian Armoured units are moving East.
Probable enemy equipment will includes T-90s, BMP2s and BMP3s.

b) Own:
Two platoons 1 & 2; one tank and one mech infantry.

c) Attachments and detachments: Nil

Nor is there artillery available

2) MISSION:
Objectives:
Recon West on and adjacent to Wombat Way to at least 790188 and prevent the Sleezarians advancing.

3) EXECUTION:
You are in command of two platoons 1 & 2, move forward, recon and blockade Wombat Way

WEATHER:
medium cloud, no precipitation expected. Wind from the West at 5m/s, 29 deg C, Pressure 1014 mbar, visual range 5 km

Dogs Of War Vehicles: (in mission)

M1A2(SEP): Click here

Ulan: Click here

** Notes **
SB Version: 4.167
Mission Name: Wombat Way
Created by: ssidiver
Available at: https://www.steelbeasts.com/files/file/2847-wombat-way/
Modified by: N/A
Multi-Crew: Yes
Single Crew: Yes
Largest command: Platoon
Smallest command:...

Read More

0 Comments

Commander in the ranks. Soldier at heart. Choose a faction and deploy and command your army into massive physics-driven WWII battles to the last man standing. Destroy everything on sight with an insane amount of units that will behave tactically.

Home page
Steam
Official forum
YouTube

Single-player

Total Tank Simulator - Release Date Trailer

About

DEPLOY YOUR FORCES AND GET PERSONAL
Play as a commander deciding your army configuration and tactical deployment on the field on massive battles. But also experience first line action instantly by taking control of individual units on the fly, from tanks or planes to snipers and more.

EVERY BATTLE IS UNIQUE.
From infantry to aircraft, super-secret projects or tanks, LOTS of tanks there are over 200 different units at your disposal, seriously - check them out!
You wont run out of maps either. With more than 50 unique maps you will never know if your next battle is going to be deep in the Sahara Desert, in the green fields of Europe or in the snowy plains of Russian Taiga.

DESTROY EVERYTHING.
Large maps carefully crafted to fit infantry, motorized and airborne action that include deformable terrain and gradual destruction of buildings and landmarks. Shape...

Read More

12 Comments
Community Update Blog #4
Fri, 17 July 2020

Changing of the Guard

Hey all, DaraDef here. It is with a heavy heart that I announce my departure from New World. I have the utmost respect for my coworkers and for the awesome members of the community who have been so welcoming and kind to me this past year, and it will be hard to walk away. This has certainly been a wild ride with all sorts of ups and downs, but I wouldnt have traded it for the world. While I am sad to be leaving, I am looking forward to a new step in my career in video games at a AAA studio. I will miss many of you dearly. I leave my position in the incredibly capable hands of fatherHank, who I have no doubt will excel in Community Development.

Thank you all for your kindness,

DaraDef OUT!
---------------------

Hello Gamers, its me, fatherHank. This is a really bittersweet day for me and for all of us at New World. Daras been given an amazing opportunity so were extremely happy for her at the same time someone has been cutting onions at our desks, and we are incredibly sad to see her move on.

Dara has done a lot with and for this community in a short amount of time. Luckily for me she has also taught me a hell of a lot in an even...

Read More

0 Comments
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 260

Nations that have visited us.

Flag Counter