Translations for our friends around the world.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Games Discussion / Re: Military Operations
« Last post by Selva on Today at 09:56:48 PM »
Well lads, it seems that my girlfriend will have to find another man ehehhehe.

This concept is amazing, can't wait to check it.

I'm optimist, this is going to be a marco in the war game industry.
Games Discussion / Re: Wars Across The World
« Last post by Selva on Today at 09:53:55 PM »
Gonna check it. If it has an editor, well, i'm in =)
Games Discussion / Re: Tank Mechanic Simulator
« Last post by Selva on Today at 09:50:04 PM »
Interesting. I would be much more happy with a modern tank mechanics, but this is something. Great concept.
General Discussion / Re: Happy Birthday Klaus Varna
« Last post by HerrPaulchen on Today at 05:31:03 PM »
Happy birthday, my dear comrade and comrade-in-arms - Klaus!  :Vive

Games Discussion / Re: Frostpunk
« Last post by Asid on Today at 02:53:50 PM »
Frostpunk is OUT! | Release details and trailer
24 APRIL   - RUFUS BLACKWOOD

Hello there, Citizens!

It was a long journey, we travelled for years... No horizon in sight. But hope pushed us forward. And finally...the time has come. Time to built the last city on Earth. The City must survive!

Also, we have more good news! If you already own 'This War of Mine' in your Steam Library you can get 'Frostpunk' with a 10% discount! The offer stands until May 1st, 2018.

“From This War of Mine to Frostpunk, we’ve evolved our game’s content to robustly explore player’s morality deeper and more in-depth than ever before. We’ve been searching this fascinating gray-area, where nothing is purely good or evil. You, as a player, need to make decisions based on your moral compass and ability to foresee the consequences of your choices. From deciding the fate of individuals to deciding the destiny of an entire society - that was the creative process of Frostpunk. That’s how I’ve watched this game develop into a story about the price of power; about the responsibility of being a leader. That was a challenging project, but I’m delighted to see its premiere today and I’d like to express my big thanks and respect for the team at 11 bit studios for making this game as it is,” says Grzegorz Miechowski, CEO at 11 bit studios. “I hope it’s just the beginning of a long journey. We already have a ton of ideas and plans to add new scenarios to the game and vastly expand the universe.” he adds.

- - - FROSTPUNK OFFICIAL LAUNCH TRAILER - - -
[/size]

11 Facts about Frostpunk

Games Discussion / Re: Oriental Empires
« Last post by Asid on Today at 02:42:42 PM »
More multiplayer options and improved AI, a new patch has arrived!
Oriental Empires - [ICE] Surtur

We are happy to share with you another major patch for Oriental Empires. This latest version brings new starting options for custom games, allowing players to select the preferred starting age. It also allows for more options in multiplayer and on top of that, the AI received a nice little boost, making it better at conducting diplomacy and using a navy.

The full changelog can be found below and as always, feedback is greatly appreciated.

- Surtur

Changelog:

AI
•   Improved AI's economic balance between buildings and army
•   AI will keep a minimum army size
•   Improved unit diversity in AI recruitment
•   Improved AI movement of armies
•   AI can build naval units

Custom Games
•   Added ability to set starting era in custom games. All the tech from previous era's is available, and some edicts are already issued.
•   Ability to have random AI controlled factions. The player still controls whichever faction he selects.
Multiplayer
•   Added ability to assign factions randomly in MP. All players, including the host, are assigned a faction at random.
•   Added hidden humans ability in MP. If this is selected, then the UI is adjusted so that no indication is given of which factions are human and which AI controlled. Diplomacy with AI factions has a delay, and functions the same as with human players. Random factions must be selected by the host in the initial faction selection screen for the hidden humans option to be available.
Diplomacy
•   Reduced offensive alliance diplomatic spam. AI won't ask for alliances against those enemies it can't reach
•   Can't declare war on vassals if you have a peace accord or fraternal harmony pact with their overlord
•   Less 1 coin diplomacy
•   Fixed a serious bug that was stopping inter AI diplomacy working correctly.

Misc
•   Reduced effectiveness of land troops against naval. Previous fix accidentally doubled it :(.
•   Fixed a bug that stopped naval units moving adjacent to large land stacks
•   Buildings can't be deleted if existing or queued building depends on them
•   Fixed issue with city list not being scrolled correctly in city list view

Games Discussion / Re: Book Of Demons
« Last post by Asid on Today at 02:39:38 PM »
Community translations and Minimap Update!
Book of Demons - Konstanty

Hello everyone!
This update introduces in-game community translations, various bugfixes, identify all feature, the minimap and, last not least, the updated final roadmap (with dates). Let's talk details.

Community translations

With Chinese, Russian, French, Brasilian Portuguese and Italian community translations finished we are ready to incorporate them into the game. From now on, the most up to date translation into these languages will be available in Options-> Video and Languages window.

Huge thanks to our community translators! ːpaperheartːːpaperheartːːpaperheartː

Please keep in mind the community-sourced translations are on-going so the quality will only improve over time. It would be hugely helpful if you could report issues with translations. Get in touch with us at our official discord server or via email: support@thingtrunk.com! Or you can talk directly to translators in the forums.

The minimap
The minimap was on the very top of the most requested features list so due to popular demand it's finally here! We went with minimalistic representation for maximum readability and to keep the dungeon visible underneath the minimap since we feel that's the most traditional approach.

The map updates as you explore the dungeon, with the path being drawn as you walk and points of interest are marked as you discover them. No more wondering which turn to take on the crossroads.

The default key for minimap is the tab.

By the way, once the level is cleared you can click on the stairs marker (the friendly gizmo that shows you the direction towards the staircase down). It will instantly exit the level for you saving you the jog back. Not everyone knows that feature and it's pretty useful :-)

Identify all
Another often requested feature, the identify all. It's enabled in freeplay since that's when cards start piling up and only if the player has enough gold to identify all cards. It will skip the fluff identify animation and all identified cards will available for inspection after a short animation.

The updated roadmap
Last but not least, the updated roadmap. We have a pretty good idea what lies ahead now.

Up until now, we were sticking to bi-monthly larger updates. Now that we are entering the home stretch the large updates will be more frequent, we are aiming at one every six weeks. Of course, in between, there will be a lot of small updates containing fixes and minor tweaks.

Here is what will happen up until launch:
•   Early June - Difficulty levels. It's tricky to make everyone happy with one difficulty for all so we are going to differentiate by introducing more casual mode and two more difficult modes.
•   Late July - Overhauled Archdemon quest (new bosses, unique mechanics) because the current one is actually a placeholder and is way too forgiving ;-)
•   September - Complete sounds (over 300 new or reworked sounds)
•   October - Mac support
•   Early November - all remaining features and content integrated into the test branch, those willing to do so can begin testing the final build candidate
•   December - The magic happens, the game launches
•   Late December - Christmas!

As always,
Stay safe in the dungeons ːpaperheartː
Konstanty

FSX/P3D/X-Plane / Re: SR-71 Blackbird
« Last post by Asid on Today at 02:35:18 PM »
FSX/P3D/X-Plane / Re: Traffic Global: Just Flight
« Last post by Asid on Today at 02:29:27 PM »
Here are some of the most recent screenshots from Traffic Global (Early Access) which is Coming Soon.

Games Discussion / Re: Wars Across The World
« Last post by Asid on Today at 02:12:58 PM »
Scenario Update - April 2018
Wars Across The World - Strategiae

Thanks to players' reports, some scenario errors and unbalanced were fixed recently. Also some language fixes have been added.

Carrhae53: IA update
BullRun61 : cards errors fix
Malaya1941: German language fix
Berlin1945: setup errors fix
Mali20112: IA update
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10