Translations for our friends around the world.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
http://www.steelbeasts.com/topic/11831-next-sb-pro-pe-upgrade/?tab=comments#comment-178777
This raises the question of why they haven't started rewriting the code for ease of maintenance to lighten their workload.
Quote from: Ssnake
Thank you for your understanding.
Our team is much bigger than it used to be ten years ago, but in order to sustain the larger number of programmers we also have to accept more customization work from our other customers. This leads to a weaving of work on the PE version and then on the classroom version again, which is sensitive to delays unfortunately. We can't change contractual obligations easily, so we cannot afford that work on the PE version delays deliveries on other projects.
Multiplayer games & AAR's / Re: SOW Waterloo Multiplayer Friday 19/01/18
« Last post by Colbert on Yesterday at 09:34:04 PM »
 :roker :roker :roker :roker :coffeescreen :coffee :smashing-computer :lol
Support / F.A.Q. / Re: Beginners Bootcamp (and other posts)
« Last post by Asid on Yesterday at 08:55:19 PM »
Hi Rinix,

I have a small amount of unused sever space available. If you or Asid would PM me, I would help by hosting the Beginner Bootcamp photos
for that Sticky.

Wax

Thank you for the kind offer. Photobucket decided to ransom everyone without notice. We have some of the images.

We have a plan to refresh the beginner/boot-camp and application sections. I will make a post soon on the subject. We can talk about it when we meet on Teamspeak.

Again, thank you for the offer.

Regards
« Last post by Rinix on Yesterday at 08:49:26 PM »
Hi Rinix,

I have a small amount of unused sever space available. If you or Asid would PM me, I would help by hosting the Beginner Bootcamp photos
for that Sticky.

Wax
IIRC, the problem is that Photobucket is effectively holding the images for ransom, so I don't know if we even have all of the original images. We're currently using Imgur for our images.
« Last post by Asid on Yesterday at 08:32:38 PM »
« Last post by Wax Savage on Yesterday at 08:30:43 PM »
Hi Rinix,

for that Sticky.

Wax
« Last post by Colbert on Yesterday at 08:08:57 PM »
 :howdy
DCS World / Re: Empty Tacview file
« Last post by Vyrtuoz on Yesterday at 07:18:49 PM »
Can you share the your full dcs log please?

If Tacview 1.7.0 beta has been installed after Tacview 1.6.4, and the export is still not working, then it is very likely that your export.lua is corrupted. In that case, it should be a matter of deleting it and then reinstalling Tacview 1.7.0 beta.
« Last post by Rinix on Yesterday at 07:11:09 PM »
Yes, there were once images there. It's the result of Photobucket changing their policies for the worse.
Support / F.A.Q. / Beginners Bootcamp (and other posts)
« Last post by Wax Savage on Yesterday at 07:08:50 PM »
Hello webmaster,

The posts in Beginners Bootcamp are riddled with following graphic,..

Is there supposed to be a photo or screenshot here?

The above graphic states the viewer must "update your account to enable 3rd party hosting". From the notice one would assume that, to view the photo, one must "update".
I visited the website listed in the graphic, www.photobucket/P500. Photobucket wants $399.00 a year to "update your account".

I've seen this same graphic in other posts on this and other forums. At first blush it looks like there originally was a photo inserted into the post that is now gone.
What is causing the photos/graphics the poster intended to include to disappear?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10