Translations for our friends around the world.

Joining forum

If you have applied to join, please check your email/spam folder for confirmation.

D.O.W Multiplayer

Forum

D.O.W. Twitch channel

pKUWxnW%20-%20Imgur_zps7aj1obwp

Save

D.O.W. Steam Group

D.O.W. YouTube

Recent Posts

TeamSpeak Voice Chat

##############################
Lobby
Dogs of War Vu
Age Of Empires
Arma
TaskForceRadio
Arma Development
D.C.S.
Deep Rock Galactic
Falcon B.M.S.
Farm Simulator
FSX/P3D/X-Plane
DoW Air
Fire Fighter X
Golf Club 2
Graviteam
IL2
Insurgency
Life is Feudal
Naval Action
Racing
Red Storm 2: Vietnam
Scourge of War
Waterloo
Coalition
French
Gettysburg
Confederate
Union
Steel Beasts Pro
Alpha
Bravo
Opfor
Tabletop Simulator
Tornado
Virtual Battle Space
Mission in progress.
Design
World Of Warships
Other games
Radio Control
neXt Heli sim
A.F.K.
Private Meeting.
TSViewer.com

Visitors

Pages: 1 ... 480 481 [482] 483 484 ... 548
Shoulder to Shoulder - A-6E AI for DCS World

Heatblur Simulations is proud to announce the addition of the AI A-6E & KA-6 to DCS World as Free AI units!

Furthering our commitment to providing full and rich experiences to the community, and in line with our module development priorities, weve decided to introduce the A-6E and KA-6 as free AI units into DCS World shortly following the release of the F-14 Tomcat!

The Intruder is an aircraft that has been under active development at Heatblur Simulations for some time, and subject to a license agreement, we hope to eventually introduce it into DCS world as a full, playable module - and we are developing it with this intent in mind.

In the meantime, the AI Intruders will serve a critical role in the F-14 campaigns and provide an additional level of authenticity to the game and simulation battlespace environment. The A-6s are built to our extremely exacting standards, with laser scanning forming the basis of our core workflow and ensuring complete accuracy in shape and dimensions.
In-game, the KA-6 will provide the player with texaco services while the A-6E will serve as a venerable strike partner with an unmatched payload - good friends to have...

Read More

0 Comments
JUST FLIGHT Lancaster

Compatibility: Flight Simulator X, FSX: Steam Edition, P3D v4, P3D v3, P3D v2
Home page

Developed by the expert vintage aircraft team at Aeroplane Heaven, this simulation of the Lancaster B Mk.I is the definitive re-creation of WWIIs most famous bomber.

Compatible with Flight Simulator X, FSX: Steam edition and Prepar3D v2-4, the accuracy and attention to detail will bring the desktop pilot as close as it is possible to get on a PC to the experience of flying this legendary aircraft.

The package includes six B Mk.I Lancasters, along with three bonus Mk.III liveries that can be applied to the exterior.

Detailed Description

B.I LIVERIES
W4118 ZN-Y 'Admiral Prune' of 106 Squadron. Flown by Sqn Ldr Guy Gibson before he became CO of the famous 617 Dam Busters squadron.
DV385 KC-A 'Thumper Mk.III' of 617 Squadron. This machine, flown by Flt Lt Bob Knights, survived the war and was struck off charge in 1946.
R5868 PO-S 'S for Sugar' of 467 Squadron RAAF. Having completed 150 missions, this aircraft is now preserved at the RAF Museum Hendon.
ME669 ZN-O of 106 Squadron. This B.I was shot down in April 1944 on a raid over Schweinfurt.
NX622 JO-D 'D for Digger' of 463...

Read More

10 Comments
F-14 Design Evolution

Published on Nov 30, 2014
A historical perspective of the evolution of the Grumman F-14 Tomcat design presented by former Northrop Grumman VP Mike Ciminera. Produced by Betty Wheaton and Jarel Wheaton for Peninsula Seniors http://pvseniors.org

2 Comments
Pages: 1 ... 480 481 [482] 483 484 ... 548

Nations that have visited us.

Flag Counter