Dogs Of War Vu

AH-1G HUEY COBRA ARMAMENT SYSTEMS HELICOPTER MINIGUN w/ TURRET 84194

AH-1G HUEY COBRA ARMAMENT SYSTEMS HELICOPTER MINIGUN w/ TURRET 84194

Made by Bell Helicopter, this short film focuses on the armament system of the Bell AH-1G Huey Helicopter.

Read More

November 28, 2021 Update

Hello all, it is time for another update. As we are heading into the last month of the year, and the holiday season, I have been reflective of what this last year has brought. It has been exciting because we have actually started real full-time development, and we have expanded our team and relative experience level along the way. :D However there have been several setbacks leading to our being several months behind our proposed schedule. :'( One setback was the discovery that the maps I was producing over the late spring and summer were not going to work effectively. :( So I had to completely scrap all of that work and go in a different direction. While there was lost time and effort, the good news is that we have better tools to produce a game map. Furthermore, in the short run time was lost, but over the long run the new tools will produce better quality maps with less effort. :thumbsup So cross your fingers and wish us well in the coming year as we navigate the complications of development.

Speaking of the maps, here are 2 samples. They're not 100% complete, however they are very close to it. The grids are 1km squares to help give some scale. Contours are 10m, and I think

Read More

Read More

Matrix Holiday Sale 2021 BIG discounts

Matrix Holiday Sale 2021 - Up to 90% off
26 Nov 2021

The winter festive season is upon us and it's the right time of the year to resume a yearly tradition: the Matrix Holiday Sale has just begun.

With hundreds of products available and great deals all around, this is the best moment to celebrate.

Most of the catalog is now on sale.

Not the games you were looking for? - Many more are part of this incredible sale including many DLC's.

The sale starts on November 26th until January 9th.

Check the full catalog here.

Read More

Navigation

[0] Forum

Go to full version