Translations for our friends around the world.

Joining forum

If you have applied to join, please check your email/spam folder for confirmation.

D.O.W Multiplayer

Forum

D.O.W. Twitch channel

pKUWxnW%20-%20Imgur_zps7aj1obwp

Save

D.O.W. Steam Group

D.O.W. YouTube

Recent Posts

TeamSpeak Voice Chat

##############################
Lobby
Dogs of War Vu
Age Of Empires
Arma
TaskForceRadio
Arma Development
D.C.S.
Deep Rock Galactic
Falcon B.M.S.
Farm Simulator
FSX/P3D/X-Plane
DoW Air
Fire Fighter X
Golf Club 2
Graviteam
IL2
Insurgency
Life is Feudal
Naval Action
Racing
Red Storm 2: Vietnam
Scourge of War
Waterloo
Coalition
French
Gettysburg
Confederate
Union
Steel Beasts Pro
Alpha
Bravo
Opfor
Tabletop Simulator
Tornado
Virtual Battle Space
Mission in progress.
Design
World Of Warships
Other games
Radio Control
neXt Heli sim
A.F.K.
Private Meeting.
TSViewer.com

Visitors

Pages: 1 ... 314 315 [316] 317 318 ... 382
The D-Day German book: what an Allied commander needs to fear
September 6, 2019 | Paolo Paglianti

The Late War books are a welcomed breath of fresh air after a couple of years of V4 Mid War. As we already noted, a new balance in the point system with tanks costing a third of what they used to in Desert and Russian 1943 fronts is really changing the meta game and the armies were going to field.

Traditionally, I play only with Allied armies. I began with the British 8th army and added some US troops to use as an ally in my fight against the Mid war Axis. So I naturally moved on to Late war sticking to Allied, adding some new troops to my existing pool of units.

I already discussed the list Im going to use in the next games and tournaments: it will be a Churchill Company with two Churchill platoons, two Shermans + Firefly platoons, a single Stuart to boost the Company morale and avoid a collapse in case the opponent kills too many tanks. As Support, Ill use the unstoppable M10 Achilles, some Priest to deliver Artillery barrages where it hurts more, an infantry platoon to assault or defend an objective, and some Bofors the best AA unit in the game, in my opinion, and now really useful considering...

Read More

0 Comments

What's your gaming pleasure this weekend? 006/09/19 :gamer

Work/real life stuff ongoing...Good weather this weekend so hopefully RC flying. 2 helos and my 1 and only plane :flyaway

Military flight sim in P3DV4
There is a new release of FSCAI which makes the enemy ai come alive! here . FSCAI is coming on very nicely. I will use it with the trusty FSX@War

Military simulation is VERY doable in P3D. I enjoy having the entire world to fly in as well as real weather. I can fly a mission in Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, Vietnam. In fact almost anywhere.
Planes I will use:
- Milviz F100D
- Milviz FG-1D Corsair
- F84F THUNDERSTREAK by SimSkunk Works
- Mirage IIIC by Resterauvia
- VRS Superbug F/18E
- JustFlight Avro Vulcan

Swat4 + SEF mod :sneaking :shooting-two-guns

ACCURC2 This is a good RC simulator. Helps with orientation traing for my helicopters :flyaway

If I get time maybe:
Command: Modern Operations
Fantasy General II

That's what I am trying to play. :thumbsup

Read More

0 Comments
Community Update #7: New Map, Hillside
Fri, 6 September 2019

Hey everyone, my name is Michael Tsarouhas. I am the lead game designer on Insurgency: Sandstorm. Todays Community Update is about our upcoming new snow map Hillside, which is available right now on the Community Test Environment. Hillside is a recreation of the classic Insurgency map Sinjar and will be coming in our next content update. Sinjar has been around since the original mod release back in 2007, and was originally created by Jeroen van Werkhoven who is today, our lead level designer. To play Hillside, go to your Steam Library and download Insurgency: Sandstorm Community Test Environment if you own Sandstorm.

Sinjar was one of our most brutal, challenging, and to some even outright unfair maps, as our community wouldnt hesitate to tell you. Funny enough, our stats indicate Security wins a Sinjar Push map in Insurgency 2014 48% of the time, almost an even 50%. Even though there was this bile, Sinjar was one of our most popular maps, sitting as the third most popular Push mode layout in Insurgency 2014. Despite the difficulty for half the server, Sinjar always seemed to get the votes come map voting time. People loved to...

Read More

0 Comments
Pages: 1 ... 314 315 [316] 317 318 ... 382

Nations that have visited us.

Flag Counter