Translations for our friends around the world.

Joining forum

If you have applied to join, please check your email/spam folder for confirmation.

D.O.W Multiplayer

Forum

D.O.W. Twitch channel

pKUWxnW%20-%20Imgur_zps7aj1obwp

Save

D.O.W. Steam Group

D.O.W. YouTube

Recent Posts

TeamSpeak Voice Chat

##############################
Lobby
Dogs of War Vu
Age Of Empires
Arma
TaskForceRadio
Arma Development
D.C.S.
Deep Rock Galactic
Falcon B.M.S.
Farm Simulator
FSX/P3D/X-Plane
DoW Air
Fire Fighter X
Golf Club 2
Graviteam
IL2
Insurgency
Life is Feudal
Naval Action
Racing
Red Storm 2: Vietnam
Scourge of War
Waterloo
Coalition
French
Gettysburg
Confederate
Union
Steel Beasts Pro
Alpha
Bravo
Opfor
Tabletop Simulator
Tornado
Virtual Battle Space
Mission in progress.
Design
World Of Warships
Other games
Radio Control
neXt Heli sim
A.F.K.
Private Meeting.
TSViewer.com

Visitors

Pages: 1 ... 297 298 [299] 300 301 ... 365
Dev blog #233

Hello!

We continue our movement toward the release of Battle of Bodenplatte, but even near the finish line we still find opportunities to improve the entire project. This time we found a way to implement a significant optimization to part of the graphics engine that is responsible for displaying the clouds. In addition to a significant increase in FPS on existing cloud settings, this allowed us to add an additional setting for the cloud quality called "Extreme". This option is named so because it combines somewhat increased performance with a significant reduction of the boiling clouds effect which appears when looking sideways from the direction of movement. We have also significantly increased the clarity of cloud shapes and boundaries. Our clouds always looked nice in the high settings, but with the addition of this new option, their visual quality and realism have significantly increased. However, it is better to see an example:

Work on the Tank Crew project is still in full swing, and new additions can be expected in the coming months. First, at the end of October, the project acquires its main gameplay component- two Scripted Campaigns based on historical...

Read More

0 Comments

What's your gaming pleasure this weekend? 18/10/19 :gamer

Work/real life stuff ongoing...Good weather this Sunday so hopefully RC flying with electric helos. :flyaway

Military flight sim in P3DV4
Vietnam/SE-Asia missions. Yep, thats right and they fight back :bitchslap

I use: FSX@War, CCP, FSCAI, VACMI (SSW)

There is a new release of FSCAI which makes the enemy ai come alive! here . FSCAI is coming on very nicely. I will use it with the trusty FSX@War

Military simulation is VERY doable in P3D. I enjoy having the entire world to fly in as well as real weather. I can fly a mission in Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, Vietnam. In fact almost anywhere.

Maybe some Normandy + Vietnam

Planes I will use:
- Milviz F100D
- Milviz FG-1D Corsair
- AH B-17-Flying Fortress
- AH Lancaster B Mk.I

Sim Skunk Works: AV8BII HARRIER

Civillian:
Majestic Dash 8 Q400.

Blocks!: Richard III wargame that recreates the bloody dynastic struggle in the 15th century between the royal houses of Lancaster and York for the throne of England. :duel

If I get time maybe:
- Command: Modern Operations
- Tank simulation
- Histwar Napoleon beta
- Warplan

That's what I am trying to play. :thumbsup

Read More

0 Comments
Graviteam Tactics: Furtive Spring DLC

Requires Mius Front

STEAM

Price: 12.39

15% off at launch = 10.53

About This Content

The March operation of the Red Army's 38A assumed encirclement and destruction of the German group in the Chuguev-Andreevka area, south-east of Kharkov. It was intended to deliver two converging concentric strikes for this purpose: 38A from the north in the direction of Rogan and Chuguev, and from the south (with the forces of 6A) in the Andreevka area in the general direction to Chuguev. At the beginning of March, the operation developed quite successfully, the 38A units crossed the r.Severskiy Donets on a broad front. Liberated Staryy Saltov, Verkhniy Saltov, Rubezhnoe, Pisarevka, Petrovskoe, Bayrak. Reached river Babka in multiple locations. The enemy was retreating, abandoning weapons and vehicles. The 10 TBde units attacked in two divergent directions: on Fedorovka-Nepokrytaya and on svfm.Peremoga, supporting units of the rifle divisions.

Ten operations of 4-7 turns for each of the parties (Fedorovka, Peschanoe, Nepokrytaya, March 13 - April 9, 1942) covering both the beginning and the end of the operation.
Precisely recreated area of over 100 sq. km: hilly plains...

Read More

1 Comment
Pages: 1 ... 297 298 [299] 300 301 ... 365

Nations that have visited us.

Flag Counter