Translations for our friends from around the world...and beyond.

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62
AN INTERVIEW WITH DIGITAL INTEGRATION (PART I)
GameBytes Magazine (1994) Volume 13
by Andrew Stevens

Digital Integration are a medium sized software house/ publisher based in the UK, who have been operating in the PC games business for around ten years. They are the developers of the recently relased TORNADO flight simulation game which is distributed by Spectrum Holobyte in the US.  Their best known previous release is probably "F16 Combat Pilot'' -- a game originally released for the Amiga and Atari ST.  Tornado, according to the marketing pitch, aims to give an authentic simulation of the aircraft along with comprehensive mission planning and air-warfare simulation.

DI's main offices are located in Camberly, a medium sized town 30 or so miles west of London.  This is right in the middle of the Thames valley area.  This is the main U.K. geographic cluster for computer businesses and high technology in general.  It is a bit like Silicon valley  - highways, lots of dull looking industrial estates and expensive housing - but with pubs, brown beer, and plenty of r...

Read More

Had to hitch a ride over to Haines Junction, YT to pick up our DC-3 that we got a great deal on, repaint included and she is a nice dependable old girl.  Fell in love with her as soon as I got her engines spinning.
We got lucky and was offered this great classic from a friend of a friend who i guess ran up some gambling debts at the poker tables and well lets just say his problem is now our fortune.
This is the first flight of our cargo outfit based in Yakutat.  Just a one plane operation at the moment and mainly running cargo between Whitehorse, YT and the coast.  Will look to expand on that though as much as I love flying this old girl.

Was a nice day taking off out of Haines.  I was running late so didnt get a chance to record the METAR.

Climbing out of Haines

Climbing through the mountains looking at the glaciers as we climb.  Winds are pretty calm.

[img width=1024 height=522]http://i.imgu...

Read More

10 May 2016 - Falcon BMS Tutorials

Here are a couple of tutorials I put together a long time ago....

FALCON 4 BMS TUTORIAL: PLANNING   

In this tutorial we will cover the Navigation aspect of Falcon 4 BMS from Steerpoints to pre-planning our flight.

PLANNING

Just a basic guide to get up and going.

- Review Flight Plan
- Briefing
- Review Ordinance
- Recon Target Area
- Recon and Mark Threats along Flight Plan

Today we will be flying a SEAD Strike mission and will fly lead in a 2 ship element.

As you can see above: We will be fling the lead call sign Serpant5 and our TOT will be08:35, current time is 07:37. Our target for today will be the 219th Air Defense Battalion.

You can see our flight plan above which consist of various Steerpoints which are represented by an O shape and the corresponding steerpoint number above it. We will reach our target at Steerpoint ...

Read More

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62

Nations that have visited us.

Flag Counter

D.O.W. Steam Group

pKUWxnW%20-%20Imgur_zps7aj1obwp

Forum

Joining forum

If you have applied to join, please check your email/spam folder for confirmation.

Recent Posts

TeamSpeak Voice Chat

Click.gif

##############################
Lobby
##############################
Dogs of War Vu
Age Of Empires
Arma
TaskForceRadio
Arma Development
D.C.S.