Translations for our friends from around the world...and beyond.

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 72
Graviteam Tactics: Dawn of Blau DLC

http://store.steampowered.com/app/501670/

Price: 10.99

About This Content

First days of the German operation "Blau" in the summer of 1942 in the Oskol river area. The Wehrmacht 6 Army dealt a crushing blow at the boundary of the 28 and 21 RKKA Armies, forcing them to retreat in disorder to the Oskol river. To prevent the units of the Wehrmacht 6 Army from reaching the west bank of the river, the RKKA command redeployed the 91 TBde to Verhnyaya Lubyanka - the last point before the crossings near Volokonovka - with the objective to impede the enemy advance, and thus, gain time for the retreat of the battered RKKA units.

Two operations of 6 turns for each of the parties.
   Precisely recreated area of over 60 sq. km: hilly plains with harsh terrain and extensive gullies.
   Historical organizational structure of units at the time of the offensive.

[img width=800 height=45...

Read More

Wednesday, July 27, 2016
Flashpoint Latvia Episode 5 - The Operational Art of War III - Grim Prospects of War

This narrative is fictional. No political point is intended. The images are from a custom-made scenario, which I intend to play and report as part of this series.

With an order of battle barely longer than a party guest list, the Latvian National Armed Forces brace for a Russian-led  "liberation of Russian peoples" in the Ludza and Rezekne Districts.

The peacetime deployment in the Latvian eastern districts include two National Guard Battalions. Here shown as yellow counters, the 25th Infantry Battalion stationed in Rezekne and the 32 Infantry Battalion stationed in Ludza. The artillery unit in the west is the 34rd Artillery Battalion.

The Russian Army has recently moved ...

Read More

02 Aug 2016 - 2GM Tactics Review

2GM TACTICS

from Draco Ideas

First of all what's with the title 2GM TACTICS?  Well, if you saw WWII TACTICS, you wouldn't be asking the question and that's exactly what the title of this game means.  Instead of our English adherence to the good old-fashioned Roman numerals II, Spanish uses 2 and Guerra Mundial [World War or technically War World].  If this were French, it would be La Deuxieme Guerre Mondiale.  However, that leads me to my main problem, namely that this is in some ways an anticipatory review, as 2GM TACTICS is currently only available in its original 2015 Spanish edition.  So, my comments will be based on the latter's physical components and the current English translation of only the basic rules.

Though the company have said that the latter will be improved for the final published edition, I've got to say that language-wise there is very little to fault either grammatically or idiomatically.  In fact, I've read plenty of professional rule books, where English is the native language  that are far less a...

Read More

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 72

Nations that have visited us.

Flag Counter

D.O.W. Steam Group

pKUWxnW%20-%20Imgur_zps7aj1obwp

Forum

Joining forum

If you have applied to join, please check your email/spam folder for confirmation.

Recent Posts

TeamSpeak Voice Chat

Click.gif

##############################
Lobby
##############################
Dogs of War Vu
Age Of Empires
Arma
TaskForceRadio
Arma Development
D.C.S.