Translations for our friends around the world.

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 108

Friday, April 7, 2017
By: JC
Falcon BMS - Balkans Theater of Operation for BMS 4.33 U3

Have you tried this theater of operations for Falcon BMS? If you have not been following Falcon BMS lately, there were some very nice updates on the 4.33 version (the so-called U1, U2 and U3). You will need to be up to date with the U3 in order to be able to play the Balkans.

That being said, here are some snapshots of my first mission for the "Under Siege" campaign.

Taking off from the Casale airbase was quick and uneventful. Here I am slowing down so my wingman can catch up.

[img width=800 height=50...

Read More

Tacview 1.6.0 is now available to everyone!

Download: HERE

The long awaited real-time telemetry is here! Use it with DCS World, FSX, Prepar3D, or X-Plane to record and review in real-time a flight in progress. An first draft of the instructor remote control is also available. This tool enables you to control up to four simulators, to assist trainee pilots and reduce their workload.

To prevent cheating, real-time telemetry may be disabled during network sessions depending on the host preferences.

These two new features go naturally well together: Use the real-time telemetry to watch in real time your trainee from outside and inside the cockpit. Help him/her using the remote control to pause its flight simulator and actuate some of its aircraft controls. In the next update, you will be able to directly bind joystick and keyboard to remote control...

Read More

01 Apr 2017 - German Guide to WitE 1.0

German Guide to WitE 1.0

If you would like the PDF copy send me a PM with your email.

WitE has had many up-dates over the years. Basically as the German player the game is all about the early turns if you are playing a veteran Russian player. This is not the only way to play the game, but one of many. This is for new players that are trying to figure out this massively complex game.

I hope this helps those new to the game.

Strategic Objectives before the 1941 Campaign begins.

House rules;

41-45 Campaign The Bitter End

Server game
 Locked HQ Support
 Full FOW

House Rules:
 No Para drops
 No bombing of HQ's unless stacked with a ground unit
 No naval invasions before November 1941, none outside the 1939 Soviet borders before January 1943
 In addition if Sevastopol is either isolated, or in German hands, none west of the Crimea,
 This reflects the scope for air/naval interdiction not really reflected in the game. Read More

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 108

Nations that have visited us.

Flag Counter

Joining forum

If you have applied to join, please check your email/spam folder for confirmation.

It's bugging me

j3PYHuY
Save

D.O.W. Twitch channel

pKUWxnW%20-%20Imgur_zps7aj1obwp

Save

Forum

D.O.W. Steam Group

pKUWxnW%20-%20Imgur_zps7aj1obwp

Recent Posts

TeamSpeak Voice Chat

##############################