Translations for our friends around the world.

Joining forum

If you have applied to join, please check your email/spam folder for confirmation.

D.O.W Multiplayer

Forum

D.O.W. Twitch channel

pKUWxnW%20-%20Imgur_zps7aj1obwp

Save

D.O.W. Steam Group

D.O.W. YouTube

Recent Posts

TeamSpeak Voice Chat

##############################
Lobby
Dogs of War Vu
Age Of Empires
Arma
TaskForceRadio
Arma Development
D.C.S.
Deep Rock Galactic
Falcon B.M.S.
Farm Simulator
FSX/P3D/X-Plane
DoW Air
Fire Fighter X
Golf Club 2
Graviteam
IL2
Insurgency
Life is Feudal
Naval Action
Racing
Red Storm 2: Vietnam
Scourge of War
Waterloo
Coalition
French
Gettysburg
Confederate
Union
Steel Beasts Pro
Alpha
Bravo
Opfor
Tabletop Simulator
Tornado
Virtual Battle Space
Mission in progress.
Design
World Of Warships
Other games
Radio Control
neXt Heli sim
A.F.K.
Private Meeting.
TSViewer.com

Visitors

Pages: 1 ... 570 571 [572] 573 574 ... 638
Discount offer - PA-28R Turbo Arrow III/IV (for X-Plane 11)

Available to current owners of the JF PA-28 Arrow for X-Plane 11

Hi there,

As a current owner of our PA-28 Arrow for X-Plane 11 I just wanted to let you know that well be releasing the Turbo Arrow III/IV for X-Plane 11 version this week and as a current owner of the original Arrow were delighted to be able to offer you the Turbo Arrow version at an exclusive discounted price.

Upon release it will be priced at 27.99/34.95/$41.99 but by using your exclusive voucher code (a unique code will be emailed to you) in the Got a Voucher code? box in the cart where prompted and clicking on the Apply button you can get it for just 9.99/12.95/$14.99

Full details of the Turbo Arrow version can be found here:
https://www.justflight.com/product/pa28r-turbo-arrow-iii-iv-xplane-11

Remember the code cant be used until the product is on sale and also note that the offer and discount code will expire January 31st 2018.

We do hope youre currently enjoying flying the PA-28R Arrow and youre able to take advantage of this great offer! Look out for the release shortly

Kind Regards,
Scott Phillips

www.justflight.com...

Read More

0 Comments

Sunday, December 17, 2017
By: JC
Worth Taking a Look This Holiday Season

My gaming backlog is gigantic right now. The releases of new stuff for sims we play are coming at a healthy pace. Let's take a quick pick of my list of favourites. Please comment below with yours.

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz

The gentlemen of Team Fusion are having their latest finest hour with the release of the Blitz edition for IL-2 Cliffs of Dover.

Bombers over London, and the valour of the pixel pilots and gunners. The thickness of the clouds ahead took me out of the battle for a while. I was blind, like swimming in cake batter.

Available at Steam. Free of charge for the owners of the original Cliffs of Dover.

Arma 3 - Tac-Ops Mission Pack (DLC)

Well, the Arma 3 developers decided to get back into war after their previous stint in ... well, I don't know what was that. Claiming a solid grasp on the peak of realistic tactical operations, Arma 3 almost gets it right this time.

Read on: ...

Read More

3 Comments
Graviteam Tactics: Final Offensive DLC

Requires Mius Front

http://store.steampowered.com/app/616290/Graviteam_Tactics_Final_Offensive/

Price: 10.99

15% off at launch = 9.34

About This Content

By August 20 1943, units of 4 gds MC broke through the enemy defenses in a small area near Kalinovka village and are pursuing an offensive in the direction of Kamyshevakha and Artemovka. German forces hold strong points in Kalinovka and in the area of farmst. Alekseevskiy. Units of 31 and 3 gds RC supported by tanks of 7 and 60 gds brt TR are located on the right flank. 140 Tbde concentrated in Elizavetinskiy for a further joint offensive with 387 RD, has the mission to outflank Alekseevskiy, and then to reach the western outskirts of farmst. Semenovskiy.

Two operations of 23 turns for each of the parties (Kalinovka, August 21-24, 1943).
Precisely recreated area of over 150 sq. km west of the Mius river, Kalinovka village.
Historical organizational structure of units at the time of the offensive.

Read More

1 Comment
Pages: 1 ... 570 571 [572] 573 574 ... 638

Nations that have visited us.

Flag Counter