Translations for our friends around the world.

Joining forum

If you have applied to join, please check your email/spam folder for confirmation.

D.O.W Multiplayer

Forum

D.O.W. Twitch channel

pKUWxnW%20-%20Imgur_zps7aj1obwp

Save

D.O.W. Steam Group

D.O.W. YouTube

Recent Posts

TeamSpeak Voice Chat

##############################
Lobby
Dogs of War Vu
Age Of Empires
Arma
TaskForceRadio
Arma Development
D.C.S.
Deep Rock Galactic
Falcon B.M.S.
Farm Simulator
FSX/P3D/X-Plane
DoW Air
Fire Fighter X
Golf Club 2
Graviteam
IL2
Insurgency
Life is Feudal
Naval Action
Racing
Red Storm 2: Vietnam
Scourge of War
Waterloo
Coalition
French
Gettysburg
Confederate
Union
Steel Beasts Pro
Alpha
Bravo
Opfor
Tabletop Simulator
Tornado
Virtual Battle Space
Mission in progress.
Design
World Of Warships
Other games
Radio Control
neXt Heli sim
A.F.K.
Private Meeting.
TSViewer.com

Visitors

Pages: 1 ... 531 532 [533] 534 535 ... 599

Friday, April 13, 2018
By: JC
Arma 3 Tanks DLC - First Blood

The much awaited DLC finally made it to the playing list of the dwellers of the Arma 3 virtual world.

The enemy: two T-140 Angara tanks.

After a few miles of cross country riding and hundreds of armor-piercing rounds fired, I quickly threw an scenario in the editor. In this scenario a section of two CSAT T-140 Angara Armata tanks is moving through a valley in Altis. My crew quickly notices them cresting a hill near Gravia, and we are game.[/size

From the commander's sight, two CSAT tanks moving towards our position. The range is around 3.7 km.

Although I can hit targets beyond 3 km, my Rhino MGS UP "tank destroyer" is under-armored enough to warrant a cautious approach.

So, making use of the high mobility of the Rhino, I order my crew to race towards a battle position from which I can get the enemy tanks from the flank.

The commander's station of the Rhino.

Cheers,

JC

Read on: Click Here...

Read More

0 Comments
War Room Media Briefing #2 is nearing

After the success of the first War Room Media Briefing last month we decided to go even bigger: Slitherine wants to replicate the formula, but this time were even more ambitious.

Post for #1 here

We are holding an even bigger event which you will be able to follow live for an exclusive first insight on our upcoming titles.

We are teaming up with MSI Italy and Nvidia for an exceptional event: 10 journalists, Youtubers and influencers from all corners of Europe will gather in Italy for our War Room #2 on Thursday April 19th. Behind the IX century walls of Castle Pavone, built by the will of King Arduino, they will have a sneak peek on our upcoming titles: the WW2 RTS Close Combat: The Bloody First and the first ever 4X set in Warhammer 40K universe, Warhammer 40,000: Gladius.

After this exclusive preview, the 10 attendees will join other fellow players into battle in an epic online tournament of Empires Apart. World known RTS champions, Twitchers and Youtubers with over half a million followers like ZeroEmpires, Helping Hans, MarcusKron, TaToH, TheViperAOC, Guylogic, ArchWarhammer, Writing Bull and ReviewGameX, journalists from international media as...

Read More

1 Comment

ZULU DAWN! The Battle of Isandlwana

Product page: Here
Game manual (PDF) :

Theatre: Isandlwana, South Africa
Turns: Turn-Based
Unit Scale: Company
Period: 1879
Players: 1
AI: Yes
PBEM: No

Prelude

An overwhelming sense of foreboding surrounded the Battle of Isandlwana. The mountain itself perched over the battlefield like a lion welcoming its prey. Even the sun ominously turned black during the desperate struggle that ensued, experiencing a total eclipse at the height of the onslaught. January 22nd, 1879 the Zulu would call it The Day of the Dead Moon.

Not unlike General Custers approach at the Little Bighorn, just days before the battle Lord Chelmsford, Commander-in-Chief of British forces, would split his command at Isandlwana, moving to reconnoiter the Zulu in force. Chelmsfords decision would eerily lead the proud British 24th Foot to the same fate as Custers famed 7th Cavalry just three years prior.

As the battle began, the Zulu would appear to grow out of the earth itself, as some 20,000 warriors hastily took up the Horns of the Bull formation and readied for the assault. The British stared out over the veldt and into eternity the camp was surrounded, surrender was not an option, and retreat...

Read More

4 Comments
Pages: 1 ... 531 532 [533] 534 535 ... 599

Nations that have visited us.

Flag Counter