Translations for our friends around the world.

Joining forum

If you have applied to join, please check your email/spam folder for confirmation.

D.O.W Multiplayer

Forum

D.O.W. Twitch channel

pKUWxnW%20-%20Imgur_zps7aj1obwp

Save

D.O.W. Steam Group

D.O.W. YouTube

Recent Posts

TeamSpeak Voice Chat

##############################
Lobby
Dogs of War Vu
Age Of Empires
Arma
TaskForceRadio
Arma Development
D.C.S.
Deep Rock Galactic
Falcon B.M.S.
Farm Simulator
FSX/P3D/X-Plane
DoW Air
Fire Fighter X
Golf Club 2
Graviteam
IL2
Insurgency
Life is Feudal
Naval Action
Racing
Red Storm 2: Vietnam
Scourge of War
Waterloo
Coalition
French
Gettysburg
Confederate
Union
Steel Beasts Pro
Alpha
Bravo
Opfor
Tabletop Simulator
Tornado
Virtual Battle Space
Mission in progress.
Design
World Of Warships
Other games
Radio Control
neXt Heli sim
A.F.K.
Private Meeting.
TSViewer.com

Visitors

Pages: 1 ... 523 524 [525] 526 527 ... 591
Gettysburg: Antietam Graphics Full Mod V2

A new version of the graphical reworking of all the SOW Antietam Maps.

There are a lot of changes in this version - too numourious to actually remember them all !

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this new version - it's certainly different than the original.

This is the full pack - Antietam morning and afternoon maps and also the South Mountain maps to immerse yourself into!

IMPORTANT:
You will need to deselect the ChancellorsvilleGraphics_v2 Mod and the Chickamauga mod for this mod to work correctly, otherwise, I'm not sure why, but there are graphical conflicts with these mods.

There is also some trees occuring in the roads issue - These can be reduced, but I'd rather keep all the trees!

Creator: Jolly
Size: 43.8MB
Version/Release date: 2.0 May 7th 2018
Download: Here
Original post: Here

Read More

2 Comments

Saturday, May 5, 2018
By: JC
Walk and Shoot - Combat Mission Battle for Normandy

Some twenty one years ago, then Colonel David Petraeus co-authored an article entitled "Walk and Shoot Training" (Infantry Magazine, Jan-Feb 1997, page 36). In this article, an emphasis was made in the recklessness of the "headlong rush to close with and destroy the enemy" without a plan for indirect fires to support movement and developing the situation.

In John Sowden's all-time classic scenario "Platoon Patrol" (one of the smallest scenarios that were released in the first edition of Combat Mission Battle for Normandy), a US infantry platoon is tasked with securing a ford in Normandy. The platoon leader has a 60 mm mortar as the only indirect fire asset.

It is not by chance that I revisited this scenario. I'm reading Battle Hardened, by Craig Chapman. In this book, Mr. Chapman writes about his father's experience in the WWII ETO. This book is one of the best books regarding low and mid level US WWII tactics, with a particular emphasis in the use of weapons companies.[/size

The Combat Mission scenario came immediately to my mind. In particular, the few rounds available for the 60 mm mortar were something to

Read More

0 Comments
FTC Staff Warns Companies that It Is Illegal to Condition Warranty Coverage on the Use of Specified Parts or Services

The Federal Trade Commission staff has sent warning letters to six major companies that market and sell automobiles, cellular devices, and video gaming systems in the United States.

The letters warn that FTC staff has concerns about the companies statements that consumers must use specified parts or service providers to keep their warranties intact. Unless warrantors provide the parts or services for free or receive a waiver from the FTC, such statements generally are prohibited by the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act, a law that governs consumer product warranties. Similarly, such statements may be deceptive under the FTC Act.

Each company used different language, but here are examples of questionable provisions:

The use of [company name] parts is required to keep your . . . manufacturers warranties and any extended warranties intact.
This warranty shall not apply if this product . . . is used with products not sold or licensed by [company name].

Read More

0 Comments
Pages: 1 ... 523 524 [525] 526 527 ... 591

Nations that have visited us.

Flag Counter