Forum > World War II Europe 1939-1945

Positive Post

(1/1)

Zovs:
Okay, so with the combination of the updated rules manual in PDF format and the RAR video I have gained a better understanding of this game and its quite fun. Still learning however.

Got a stalemate (draw) in Repulsed at Rostov.

Quite fun actually.

I did not use replacements for either side as I could not figure out how to use them. I also could not change stacking in Deploy or any mode since I could not figure that out either.

Final positions.

Agent Smith:
Good Job Z.Been a long time fan of this game.I think the Schwerpunkt games and tac ops are the only non matrix games I play.Unlike the Matrix games, however, this one is practically impossible to mod.

Zovs:
Yeah it’s a shame that we can’t mod this game. The counters are in need of a refresh and it would be cool to have more max zoom in level to read them without squinting.

I created a bunch of mods for the WDS games, WITE2, and TOAW IV.

Agent Smith:
Haha, Yeah I use your mods for TOAW.I've done modes for Warplan, Warplan Pacific, Time of Fury, etc...(Magpius on Matrix, formerly Agent S until the great merge with Slitherine stuffed my user names).

Zovs:

--- Quote from: Agent Smith on October 03, 2023, 07:16:47 AM ---Haha, Yeah I use your mods for TOAW.I've done modes for Warplan, Warplan Pacific, Time of Fury, etc...(Magpius on Matrix, formerly Agent S until the great merge with Slitherine stuffed my user names).

--- End quote ---

I yes I have seen some of your mods excellent work on Warplan series. I remember your matrix user name.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version