Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Metaverse can you miss it.  (Read 1553 times)

Offline gameleaper

• Indie game developer
Metaverse can you miss it.
« on: October 17, 2021, 03:16:47 AM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-58749529

but they have not been as deep as me, if you follow my instructions you will be in it, its here NOW! EG VRCHAT hashosted events and stages to entertain,

VRCHAT & ALTSpaceVR are free, you can also run on a PC, but its nothing like VR , I am recommending for health , people who are bed ridden in hospital or sufferring anxiety.

install VRCHAT its amazing moving through worlds mostly chatting , but also playing games like cluedo in virtual mansions etc... you can visit virtual BARS MUSEUMS NIGHTCLUBS DISCOS all kinds of places etc... BUT there are a lot of younger users on VRCHAT so hunting for adults and friending them is important to get good conversation you can jump straight to a friends location , the min agae on VRCHAT is 13 .

After feeling like the MATRIX in VRCHAT try the adult version ALTSPACEVR where nearly everybody I met is over 21, the worlds are better but not as many users as vrchat, but still enough, you will need to learn a few things on altspacevr to find things, EG set your settings to ALLOW BETA WORLDS , then click worlds and click popular this will shows worlds people are in currently. Then joinin on events and parties, join the beginers event .

next install altspacevr on your pc too, then do searches for worlds and add to favs so you can access in vr, there are thousands of worlds, learn how to use the video and music players in worlds

now you can use the tools to build your own worlds and host events

people who cant get out through illness or something will find random people to chat to on altspacevr. I lydown for comfort because i spend so much time in vr, so bed ridden or hospitalised people can benifit from this chatting. it should be perscribed for anxiety to be able to chat

now the headset you can NOD, SHAKE HEAD, CROUCH, You can wave, shake hands, point, your mouth moves when the mic picks it up. the quest 2 has built in mic and headphones and is very natural chatting, you dont realise your wearing a headset and your hands are so functional you think there your hands.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
Members reacted informative:
Asid,
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: Metaverse can you miss it.
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2021, 11:45:48 PM »
Thanks for the heads up  :thumbsup