Translations for our friends around the world.

Click on banner for Theater of Operations website

Save

Author Topic: 9/14/2021 Update  (Read 1569 times)

Offline choppinlt

• T.O.O. Developer
    • Buckeye Battle Group
9/14/2021 Update
« on: September 15, 2021, 03:44:49 AM »
Hey all, I have been silent for too long...that just means that we have been busy with trying to get this thing ready for further public viewing. In my experience silence from developers is a sign of trouble....while we are off of our time table on where we want to be, it's NOT because of any serious issues. Just a matter of life circumstances slowing things down. We are getting to a point where we can put on a small and very simple demo, but we're not there yet. I'm also excited to say that the team is growing in people and areas of critical expertise. I have been personally working on getting more art ready in the past couple of weeks...not from my weak graphical skills, but people with talent and experience!  ;D So I will sign off saying that things are still good, healthy and progressing! Stay tuned as I hope to have much more to share in the coming weeks. and feel free to ask questions in the mean time!

-Choppinlt
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted Thanks:
A Canadian Cat,

Offline General Sandman

Re: 9/14/2021 Update
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2021, 09:16:16 AM »
Me and a number of other enthousiasts are waiting for a certain warsim to get playable since nearly 10 years now, I guess.  :dunno :grump

Considering the circumstances for single developers or small teams to might occur while working, learning by doing and realizing what such a process of different competions means, I would rather say, that you are well in time yet, even if perhaps not according the initial plan.   :sifone
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Who we were

“We were the ones who knew but did not understand, well informed but without insight, overloaded with factual data but poor in experience and wisdom. So we went, not stopped by ourselves."

Based on Roger Willemsen R.I.P.

Tags:

November Update

Started by choppinlt

Replies: 3
    Views: 5108
    Last post December 12, 2017, 07:24:47 PM
    by choppinlt
    Halloween Update

Started by choppinlt

Replies: 0
    Views: 3305