Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Ship Simulator Extremes  (Read 4717 times)

Offline Don_prince

• Member.
  • A J
Ship Simulator Extremes
« on: December 15, 2015, 12:15:25 AM »
Ship Simulator Extremes

Why a post on this? Well, simple, it is on sale everywhere over the internet, some people liked it, some dont, I will explain why it is so cheap. This game is already 5 years old. All support for the game has died. I have a support ticket open which hasnt been solved in 3 weeks. No content is comming out anymore. Their forums have a little bit of life left. Their official servers are down BUT still you can play multiplayer by hosting your games.

This game is basicaly an extraction of the Nautis Bridge Simulator (http://vstepsimulation.com/product/nautis/). This is a simulator to train and retrain seafarers the bridge procedures, NOT how to operate a ship. They took out the bridge simulator part and left the game. The part that is left is not a simulator, it is an arcade, but it is as close to a simulator you get without spending crazy money, and to my knowledge even with crazy money, a simulator on ships is not existing at the moment.

On mods: While it is not imposible to mod, the tools to do so are crazy expensive and it is officialy a violation of the EULA of the game. I have had access to the tools and was not sucsessfull in modding. So another thing to take into concideration is no modding support.

Is it worth it? prices spike as low as €0.77 ($ 0.88) (without dlc's) on allkeyshop.com at the moment of writing. I let you decide.

http://www.shipsim.com/

Ship Simulator Extremes is the latest game in the acclaimed Ship Simulator series. With over 650K copies sold, the series returns with a new game that pushes the boundaries of simulation gaming. Do you have the cool of a real ship captain, even in the most demanding conditions?

Ever wondered how it would feel to sail a half a million ton Supertanker through the perfect storm? To take on illegal whale hunters in the Antarctic? Or to feel the tension as you evacuate an oil rig crew threatened by disaster? Ship Simulator Extremes offers exciting and realistic missions as you pilot an impressive array of vessels, and live the story of real ship captains.

Featuring stunning visuals, accurate vessel behaviour, famous locations and ports all over the world and missions based on actual events, this is one simulator game that you cannot afford to miss.

For more information visit the product page or watch the gameplay videos.

Allkeyshop:
http://www.allkeyshop.com/catalogue/search.php?q=ship+simulator
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 12:37:18 AM by Don_prince »
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: Ship Simulator Extremes
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 12:23:50 AM »
This looks interesting. However it does have a lot of negative reviews.

This will probably end up with 1,000,000 DLC releases which will cost a lot….Just like Train Simulator.   >:(

Thanks for the informative post. We have a few here that have an interest in the naval side of things.

Regards
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Tags:

Her Majesty's Ship

Started by Asid

Replies: 13
    Views: 11058
    Last post October 27, 2019, 11:32:18 PM
    by Asid
    Farming Simulator 2017

Started by Don_prince

Replies: 13
    Views: 5406
    Last post March 08, 2017, 12:34:41 PM
    by Asid
    Hauptwerk, the pipe organ simulator. Little bit about pipe organs and its use

Started by Don_prince

Replies: 5
    Views: 5844
    Last post May 03, 2016, 02:36:48 PM
    by Asid
    ZDSimulator. Realistic Train Simulator

Started by Asid

Replies: 0
    Views: 5562
    Last post April 09, 2015, 08:08:21 PM
    by Asid
    Total Tank Simulator