Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Insurgency: Sandstorm December 2020 Community Update Blog  (Read 2443 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Insurgency: Sandstorm December 2020 Community Update Blog
« on: December 22, 2020, 04:27:18 AM »
December 2020 Community Update Blog
Mon, 21 December 2020

Hello Gamers™,

This is it, 2020 is finally over.

Major updates for the year are also done, so we are going to have a brief blog this month.

I hope you’ve all had/are going to have a great holiday season and enjoy whichever holidays you celebrate. Calgary (where the New World studio I work for is) is on another lockdown now, so we are all being sequestered to our houses. Luckily I’m a huge nerd and the idea of staying in and playing games during my time off sounds pretty ok.

There aren’t any more streams planned for this year, so we will get back to that in January. I didn’t have anything to announce or show off so I didn’t want to waste everyone’s time and get you all hyped up for nothing.

The studio is closed from December 24th until January 3rd, so you probably won’t hear a lot from us for the next couple of weeks.

Since we spoke last we released Cold Blood. It’s now live and in the wild, and the addition of toggleable optics has been a smash hit so far.

We also made a change with 1.9 that was less popular - the adjustment of weapon availability for factions. After the change went live we saw all the feedback from everyone and decided that our decision was not being received as intended so we reverted the change and actually went further to turning Co-op into a sandbox, as requested.

If you haven’t read the letter from Mikee about this, I suggest you do, he explains the situation very clearly. As a matter of fact, I will just drop it here:

Read on...

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Tags:

DOW Insurgency server down

Started by Asid

Replies: 0