Forum > DCS World

Shortcut

(1/2) > >>

Phil06:
Hi I don't get working shortcut RALT+b on AZERTY keyboard
For info because it took me little time to find it could help others:
the key "`" in AZERTY is "ù" but it's a prob since in multiplayer it's the key for activate Multiplayer list/stats (ping, players, score...)
For the key "²" I didn't find the key in AZERTY but the USB code for Foxy is: USB (D35 U35)

PS: should be great to can configurate the Key or DX button we want

Best regards

BuzyBee:
Hi,

The ² key should be found in the top left corner above the tab and below the ESC if applicable. See image attached. If this does not seem to apply to your own AZERTY keyboard please send me a picture of your keyboard.

So, in Options → Tacview → Special, select ² from Bookmark Injection Shortcut dropdown and use the ² key to inject bookmarks.

Let me know if this resolves the issue.

Phil06:
Hi thx for your answer my english is bad so i certainly explain badly the prob, I know where is the ² on my keyboard but in DCS seems use a QWERTY keyboard and in QWERTY it seems the ² doesn't exist (or i didn't found it)

Is it working for you to push on the "²" with your AZERTY keyboard?, if yes maybe it's a prob with my config or my DCS

Best regards

BuzyBee:
When I switch my keyboard to AZERTY, ² does work for me.

If you suspect DCS thinks your keyboard is QWERTY, try choosing ` from the Bookmark Injection Shortcut dropdown and using ² on your AZERTY keyboard to set a bookmark - those two keys correspond to each other on QWERTY and AZERTY keyboards respectively. (There is no ² on a QWERTY keyboard, at least not mine.)

Phil06:

--- Quote from: BuzyBee on December 22, 2020, 10:32:27 PM ---When I switch my keyboard to AZERTY, ² does work for me.

If you suspect DCS thinks your keyboard is QWERTY, try choosing ` from the Bookmark Injection Shortcut dropdown and using ² on your AZERTY keyboard to set a bookmark - those two keys correspond to each other on QWERTY and AZERTY keyboards respectively. (There is no ² on a QWERTY keyboard, at least not mine.)

--- End quote ---

Hi I tried it, it didn't work
Actually i use my USB code for ² so i found a solution, but for other guys in Azerty???
Am i the only one to have prob with AZERTY keyboard and Tacview shortcut?

Best regards

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version