Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: DeadStick - Flight Simulator  (Read 23074 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: DeadStick - Flight Simulator
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2021, 04:01:15 PM »
Update about Deadstick & The Irregular Corporation
Thu, 29 April 2021

Hey everyone,

After working closely together on Deadstick since 2017, both REMEX and The Irregular Corporation have made the difficult decision to end our publishing relationship, with all game distribution and publishing rights returning to REMEX.

A message from The Irregular Corporation - “We have enjoyed working on Deadstick over the past few years, especially getting to know the community – it’s been our privilege to witness your passion and love for the project. So thank you for your support, and also our heartfelt thanks to the entire REMEX team for giving us the opportunity to work on the game. We wish you all the best for the future!”

The REMEX & Irregular Corporation Teams

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: DeadStick - Flight Simulator
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2021, 04:02:23 PM »
ChrisDeadstick (
Developer)
04/29/2021

I'm sure many of you have questions regarding today's announcement -

I can't comment on the specifics but can say we're looking forwards at a number of options/opportunities (and there's a few more we'd like to explore) so please bear with us whilst we figure out the best path ahead.

Development is temporarily paused whilst we evaluate these options. Will this affect scope and release? Undoubtedly yes, but with change comes opportunity and there's certainly opportunity for a few interesting changes now, particularly based on frequent feedback we get from the community we’re excited to explore.

I'm sure you're all desperate to get your hands on something/anything at this point and so we're also looking at a few ways as to how we can address that in the mean time..

Once we have an idea of which avenues we'd most like to explore moving forwards we can then start to look at resources required and what is / is not viable given the resources we have at our disposal. Things will undoubtedly have to change vs our initial ambition but that isn't necessarily a bad thing - Getting something out sooner we can all rally behind, have fun with and play with regular updates, even if it is rough around the edges, feels like an attractive option right now to help with engagement + visibility on what we're up to. However we need to weigh that up against the long term vision and check that doing so will get us to our end goal without compromising the quality bar we have set for ourselves.

In short I can’t make any promises on what the future holds just yet but I do promise to keep you all in the loop as we work through it! I’m keen to be as transparent as possible with our plans and equally keen to get your feedback.

Thanks as always for your support – the journey continues!

Blue skies and tailwinds,
Chris

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Tags:

FLIGHT SIM 2017 - A RESOUNDING SUCCESS

Started by Asid