Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Proposal for a historic campaign of the battle of Waterloo.  (Read 1916 times)

Offline neilnilly

Proposal for a historic campaign of the battle of Waterloo.
« on: November 07, 2020, 12:44:13 PM »
Ciao ragazzi volevo illustrarvi una proposta per una campagna storica della battaglia di Waterloo.
La mia idea è di sviluppare la campagna in 4 scenari, 3 scenari minori e 1 scenario maggiore

Hi guys I wanted to show you a proposal for a historic campaign of the battle of Waterloo.
My idea is to develop the campaign in 4 scenarios, 3 minor scenarios and 1 major scenario

Per gli scenari minori saranno riprodotte 3 fasi della battaglia, l attacco a Hougoumont, l attacco di Reille al centro, l attacco dei prussiani a Plancenoit,
lo scenario maggiore invece sarà combattuta in tutto il campo di battaglia di Watrerloo.

For the minor scenarios 3 stages of the battle will be reproduced, Hougoumont attack, Reille attack on the centre, Prussian attack on Plancenoit,
the major scenario will instead be fought across the Watrerloo battlefield.

I 3 scenari minori non sono battaglie a punti ma determineranno le posizioni dello scenario maggiore, mentre lo scenario maggiore sarà una battaglia normale a punti.

The 3 minor scenarios are not point battles but will determine the positions of the major scenario, while the major scenario will be a normal point battle.

Le posizioni delle truppe per gli scenari minori sono già determinate, mentre per lo scenario maggiore saranno i CIC a determinare le posizioni delle truppe prima della battaglia (a seconda di come andranno le battaglie minori si determinerà quale schieramento occupa inizialmente i relativi obbiettivi).

Troop positions for the minor scenarios are already determined, while for the major scenario the CICs will determine the troop positions before battle
(depending on how the minor battles go, it will be determined which side initially occupies the relative objectives).

ecco le mappe:

here are the maps:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 08:39:23 PM by neilnilly »
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline neilnilly

Re: Proposal for a historic campaign of the battle of Waterloo.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2020, 12:47:55 PM »
HOUGOUMONT ATTCK:

Il primo scenario minore e l attacco a Hougoumont, durante la battaglia non contano i punti ma chi occupa gli obbiettivi "vince", e quando verrà giocato lo scenario maggiore avrà diritto di occupare l obbiettivi che avrà occupato in questa battaglia.

The first minor scenario and the attack on Hougoumont, during the battle do not count the points but whoever occupies the objectives "wins", and when the major scenario is played he will have the right to occupy the objectives he has occupied in this battle.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline neilnilly

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2020, 12:50:47 PM »
REILLE ATTACK:

Il secondo scenario minore e l attacco di Reille, durante la battaglia non contano i punti ma chi occupa gli obbiettivi "vince", e quando verrà giocato lo scenario maggiore avrà diritto di occupare l obbiettivi che avrà occupato in questa battaglia.

The second minor scenario and Reille's attack, during the battle do not count the points but whoever occupies the objectives "wins", and when the major scenario is played he will have the right to occupy the objectives he has occupied in this battle.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline neilnilly

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2020, 12:52:33 PM »
PLANCENOINT ATTACK

Il terzo scenario minore e l attacco sei prussiani a Plancenoit, durante la battaglia non contano i punti ma chi occupa gli obbiettivi "vince", e quando verrà giocato lo scenario maggiore avrà diritto di occupare l obbiettivi che avrà occupato in questa battaglia.

The third minor scenario and the six Prussian attack on Plancenoit, during the battle do not count the points but who occupies the objectives "wins", and when the major scenario is played he will have the right to occupy the objectives he has occupied in this battle.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline neilnilly

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2020, 01:05:29 PM »
WATERLOO MAIN BATTLE

Questo invece lo scenario maggiore, qui la battaglia sarà decisa hai punti, gli obbiettivi saranno occupati dalle truppe che hanno occupato gli obbiettivi nelle battaglie minori, inoltre i CIC avranno la possibilità di schierare le truppe negli obbiettivi e nelle relative zone di schieramento prima dell inizio della battaglia.

This, on the other hand, is the major scenario, here the battle will be decided by points, the objectives will be occupied by the troops who have occupied the objectives in the minor battles, also the CICs will have the possibility to deploy troops in the objectives and in the related deployment areas before the start. of the battle.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Jakmin

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2020, 01:26:21 PM »
Ottimo lavoro Neil, io probabilmente non ci sono stasera, se siete nel nubero giusto iniziatela pure, se si rimanda ci sarò anche io.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dog" border="0

Offline neilnilly

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2020, 01:37:14 PM »
diciamo che a parte i cic gli altri sono liberi di esserci o non esserci tanto ogni battaglia e a se...si può fare anche così...
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

SOW Waterloo Multiplayer Thursday 08/08/19 @ 20:00 GMT

Started by Biondo

Replies: 7
    Views: 3316
    Last post August 09, 2019, 12:29:54 PM